Fn0309

Jan 13, 2018
while i'm here does anyone know of any games that are similar to this one?

Last edited:

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
oh good. Great to see this game finally reach its conclusion. Always been a fan of zombie apoc games, and so many just don't get finished.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Far as I know the game doesn't have an ending yet, the pictures are in the game files, but the endgame hasn't actually been made yet, the game more or less stops after killing the Dryad, you're placed in a room, and the game itself tells you this is far as it goes for now.
How can I find the Dryad? I checked everywhere in the University but couldn't find him.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
If ya'll somehow don't know what to do yet, you:

A) enter the university
B) go through the dark area, go north as much as possible, should reach an elevator
C) down the elevator, you meet the male doc that tells ya how to kill the dryad
D) go throughout the university to hit about 5 switches (you'll see the fate of the female doc along the way)
E) go turn on a machine in the entrance area of the university

This is presumably to lead to one ending, the options you have might change once the game is updated.

Reactions: CptRexx and RHFlash

vnass412

May 1, 2020
If ya'll somehow don't know what to do yet, you:

A) enter the university
B) go through the dark area, go north as much as possible, should reach an elevator
C) down the elevator, you meet the male doc that tells ya how to kill the dryad
D) go throughout the university to hit about 5 switches (you'll see the fate of the female doc along the way)
E) go turn on a machine in the entrance area of the university

This is presumably to lead to one ending, the options you have might change once the game is updated.
I've looked everywhere I can think of, and still can't find the last switch to repair. it's infuriating.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I've looked everywhere I can think of, and still can't find the last switch to repair. it's infuriating.
I can't remember the exact spots but I know there's the entrance area, an area to the left, the dark area to the right, and another area to the right of the dark room (where the swarm game over scene is). there's one switch down below with the male doctor that has already been pressed. each of them will say like number/6 iirc

vnass412

May 1, 2020
yeah, i got the two in the dark area, and the two around the main entrance, as well as the one to the extreme left. Feels like I've been through it about 25 times and can't find the last one. Guess i'll keep looking. Thanks.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
yeah, i got the two in the dark area, and the two around the main entrance, as well as the one to the extreme left. Feels like I've been through it about 25 times and can't find the last one. Guess i'll keep looking. Thanks.
That means you repaired 5 switches. And isn't the 6th automatically done in the Feinstein lab? So don't you just have to activate the large machine by the entrance area?

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes