zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am having trouble with the plant lady every time i try to shoot her she get's me because how fast she is so i alway's end up as a fuck toy lol. and in the dark your fucked because how small the light around you is. also tring to find the boxes to fix the stuff you need all a pain why the spead bitch is chasing you around with a rocket up her ass lol. still a good game tho

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
the steam version is incomplete
That's weird. They said here: that "On the 22nd of May, the full version of Overgrown: Genesis with all its endings and the final stage will be completed and released on both Patreon and Steam! ".

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
is there a walkthrough/guide for this?
I think there is only an ending guide: . The game is mostly pretty straightforward but the general idea is to check around all the areas for collectibles and do all the sidequests you find. For any specific questions there is almost always someone here who knows how to help

Reactions: SrgiV

WhiteWhiskey

Mar 24, 2020
i am having trouble with the plant lady every time i try to shoot her she get's me because how fast she is so i alway's end up as a fuck toy lol. and in the dark your fucked because how small the light around you is. also tring to find the boxes to fix the stuff you need all a pain why the spead bitch is chasing you around with a rocket up her ass lol. still a good game tho
Here is how I handled her, and managed it without shooting her because from the data file we find on her I didn't think it would do anything anyways.

Every time she catches you but you knock her away, she will pick up speed, but her initial speed is pretty slow and when you are interacting with one of the boxes she stops. So the best strategy is to run, kite her around until you find a box, then lead her away from it then run back and fix the box, and this next part is important.

The moment you fix a box, haul ass out of the building and save the game. The boxes don't get re-broken but her speed resets every time you leave the building, so leaving the building and saving your progress will set her speed back to it's slower beginning if you end up having to knock her away at any point.

Reactions: SrgiV and RHFlash

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Okay so having played the steam version. a few things to bring up

1) the game still isn't quite done yet, though it does let you move through the zone after Feinstein's betrayal. There's a few computers detailing things like infection on the different species, as well as his personal computer detailing his journey (including who the Dryad in the university was, though you can probably figure it out yourself)

2) There's a bit more added in the university section, namely Zara can be spoken to, presenting a 2nd option to give Peter's research to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When you go the Feinstein way, you can get her research from her computer and give it to the General, completing that side quest, though what affect it'll have on the endgame is yet to be seen.

And now having played it again, a clearer guide to the breakers

first two are in the entrance area, one is in the left area, one in the bottom right area (after dark zone), one down the elevator (already repaired by Feinstein), and one by Zara (which is functional when talking to her, but once agreeing with Feinstein will be broken and need to be repaired)

Fishmael

Jul 16, 2018
Good news everyone, it seems like the final version is out on Patreon! Now we just need to wait for a hero to share it with us.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Okay so having played the steam version. a few things to bring up

1) the game still isn't quite done yet, though it does let you move through the zone after Feinstein's betrayal. There's a few computers detailing things like infection on the different species, as well as his personal computer detailing his journey (including who the Dryad in the university was, though you can probably figure it out yourself)

2) There's a bit more added in the university section, namely Zara can be spoken to, presenting a 2nd option to give Peter's research to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When you go the Feinstein way, you can get her research from her computer and give it to the General, completing that side quest, though what affect it'll have on the endgame is yet to be seen.

And now having played it again, a clearer guide to the breakers

first two are in the entrance area, one is in the left area, one in the bottom right area (after dark zone), one down the elevator (already repaired by Feinstein), and one by Zara (which is functional when talking to her, but once agreeing with Feinstein will be broken and need to be repaired)
Thank you for making this post. I'm personally gonna hold off on the steam version for now hoping that it will get finished. It's kind of weird that they didn't make a post about the game not being done yet, I wonder if the patreon version is any different. It wasn't supposed to be

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
"The game is also available on Steam as of today via this ! However, please note that the Steam version is not the completed version. Steam has version 0.11.2; the reason is because we want to ensure the Steam version is playable and bug-free. So, the Steam version will be updated to the 1.00 series as soon as 1.00.0 has gone through public playtesting and we've weeded out any potentially gamebreaking glitches or bugs."

Sorry, forgot to add this yahooo

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
"The game is also available on Steam as of today via this ! However, please note that the Steam version is not the completed version. Steam has version 0.11.2; the reason is because we want to ensure the Steam version is playable and bug-free. So, the Steam version will be updated to the 1.00 series as soon as 1.00.0 has gone through public playtesting and we've weeded out any potentially gamebreaking glitches or bugs."

Sorry, forgot to add this yahooo
That clears things up thank you

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes