RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
In my next patch, there will be a number of tweaks and narrative improvements (I hope) for the Endings, particularly D and E, like a sort of endgame series of mini-quests to give players a greater sense of conclusion.

Also, for reference (spoilers), here are the Endings and their conditions:
I haven't played the final version yet but I read through the ending spoilers because I couldn't help myself. Is there any chance for further content to be added to the game or is it definitely done for the most part after that next patch? The "E" ending sounds like it could possibly lead into a lot more interesting scenarios.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. There's nothing wrong with ending a story though; I was just curious about the possibility of more.

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
Actually, I agree with you :L

I'm not entirely happy with the endings, but I decided to push them out for now just to get the game in a complete state because I was stuck in a bit of a mire with the writing at that point but didn't want to delay the release further.

In my next patch, there will be a number of tweaks and narrative improvements (I hope) for the Endings, particularly D and E, like a sort of endgame series of mini-quests to give players a greater sense of conclusion.

Also, for reference (spoilers), here are the Endings and their conditions:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good to know. Your game is great, far better than Clarie Quest in my opinion. Will be any new artwork in complete endings? And i was hoping in Juno become a Dryad herself. I love futa in this game, maybe a hybrid.

Last edited:
Reactions: RHFlash

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
from 0.11 to completed ? is this really completed or is it rushed compared to what the devs intended at the beginning ?

Architect

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Is there a bug preventing the E ending? I have all the notes, the shelter is maxed out, but I got D
Yes it's definitely a bug. A number of players have reported this happening,but some have actually unlocked Ending E, so I'm trying to narrow it down. It's bugs like these that I expected which made me want to hold off on putting it on Steam too early!

Next update should have E fixed and ready amongst other things!

RHFlash The music, voices, and a few of the sound effects are all completely original and tailor-made for O:G so I'm glad you like it!

I'm interested in writing out more stuff for "E" for sure, but I'm also wary of "not knowing when to finish things", so as to speak. But once all the dust settles from initial release bugs I think I'd like to explore more on that, possibly add relevant content down the line.

Jarljotun Unfortunately Juno going Dryad is not a possibility. For the Endings, their artwork is set. But for some epilogue content involving the survivors, we'll see! I always thought games that had "hard ends" (ie. you win, you complete it, it ends everything and takes you back to the start menu or something) were really weird. Like, I worked all this time for ... that?

So for O:G I worked to ensure every ending had its own "ending room", with its own little possibilities to let you really see the consequences of your actions. I'd like to add to that, maybe some post-game romance or something. Well, these are just ruminations anyway, we'll see how it goes down the road.

Nayko93 No it's actually complete! O:G was never meant to be a long game. I always intended for it to be a short, mostly linear game, with multiple outcomes at the end. The main story is at its close, but I do plan to back-add some stuff that was neglected previously, like maybe fleshing out the infection gameovers with more detail and CG.

Last edited:

WhiteWhiskey

Mar 24, 2020
Yes it's definitely a bug. A number of players have reported this happening,but some have actually unlocked Ending E, so I'm trying to narrow it down. It's bugs like these that I expected which made me want to hold off on putting it on Steam too early!

Next update should have E fixed and ready amongst other things!
Well if it helps to know the circumstances, I transferred a save from the old 0.11.1 build. I looked back at that on the 0.11.1 version, where I was at the stopping point, and the Confront the Dryad quest requirement still has an x by it. Could there be something keeping it from being flagged?

Architect

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Well if it helps to know the circumstances, I transferred a save from the old 0.11.1 build. I looked back at that on the 0.11.1 version, where I was at the stopping point, and the Confront the Dryad quest requirement still has an x by it. Could there be something keeping it from being flagged?
No, I've narrowed it down to the way the events/switches are flipped in the final event.

But if you're on a 0.11 save make sure you used a pre-Area 66 save so you can actually collect Zara's data and hand it in to Hawke for Ending E.

Samuel Borges

Mar 6, 2019
[QUOTE = "VValen, publicación: 3530187, miembro: 324588"]
De acuerdo, así que he jugado la versión de Steam. algunas cosas para mencionar

1) el juego aún no ha terminado, aunque te permite moverte por la zona después de la traición de Feinstein. Hay algunas computadoras que detallan cosas como la infección en las diferentes especies, así como su computadora personal que detalla su viaje (incluido quién fue la Dryad en la universidad, aunque probablemente pueda resolverlo usted mismo)

2) Se agrega un poco más en la sección de la universidad, es decir, se puede hablar con Zara, presentando una segunda opción para dar la investigación de Peter a [SPOILER = "Spoiler"], ella simplemente destroza la investigación, y la Dryad entra por el juego. de todos modos [/ SPOILER] Cuando sigas el camino de Feinstein, puedes obtener su investigación de su computadora y entregársela al General, completando esa misión secundaria, aunque aún no se ve el efecto que tendrá en el juego final.

Y ahora que lo he jugado nuevamente, una guía más clara para los rompedores

los dos primeros están en el área de entrada, uno en el área izquierda, uno en el área inferior derecha (después de la zona oscura), uno en el elevador (ya reparado por Feinstein) y uno por Zara (que es funcional cuando habla con ella , pero una vez que se acuerde con Feinstein se romperá y deberá repararse)
[/CITAR] me puedes pasar tu save data, la mia se daño ;-;

WhiteWhiskey

Mar 24, 2020
No, I've narrowed it down to the way the events/switches are flipped in the final event.

But if you're on a 0.11 save make sure you used a pre-Area 66 save so you can actually collect Zara's data and hand it in to Hawke for Ending E.
I did and the one I transferred to 1.0 was just before confronting the weakened dryad. And it's not quite a bug but Dryad voice lines still play if she's weakened and immobile but you go to other parts of the university

Samuel Borges

Mar 6, 2019
[QUOTE = "WhiteWhiskey, publicación: 3538029, miembro: 2145514"]
Lo hice y el que transferí a 1.0 fue justo antes de enfrentar a la dríada debilitada. Y no es exactamente un error, pero las líneas de voz de Dryad todavía se reproducen si está debilitada e inmóvil, pero vas a otras partes de la universidad
[/ CITAR]

me puedes pasar tu archivo guardado, el mio se corrompio.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes