RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
The music, voices, and a few of the sound effects are all completely original and tailor-made for O:G so I'm glad you like it!
It paid off like crazy; stellar audio quality here.

I'm interested in writing out more stuff for "E" for sure, but I'm also wary of "not knowing when to finish things", so as to speak. But once all the dust settles from initial release bugs I think I'd like to explore more on that, possibly add relevant content down the line.
Nice! My personal opinion is that you could stretch the game out for a lot longer without falling into that trap if you wanted to do so. But ending the game is a good option too if that's what you want to do. As a player, I think I have that bias of wanting to play a really good game more and just see more of what happens in that world you built, but games have to end at some point.

The main story is at its close, but I do plan to back-add some stuff that was neglected previously, like maybe fleshing out the infection gameovers with more detail and CG
Is there a chance for maybe a CG for the scene with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
? I don't know if that's on the table because it has sprites depicting the scene but I figured I may as well ask.

C17H19NO3

Oct 8, 2018
Porting the game to Linux dist of NWJS brings a number of bugs with system image names during different stages of the game:
Code:
Failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png
Failed to load: img/system/UI_weapons.png
Failed to load: img/characters/Actor_Walk.png
Failed to load: img/characters/Actor_Attack.png
Failed to load: img/characters/Water_Melee.png
Failed to load: img/characters/Water_Ranged.png
These are caused by name case-sensitivity in Linux, and can be fixed by renaming the according files. I'd recommend the devs to pay attention to such cases and revise either file names or references in code to a convention.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
I have been playing through the game for some time and I notice that apparently the gallery lacks any of the newer gameover scenes like the breeding machine, anyone else can confirm this ?

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
I have been playing through the game for some time and I notice that apparently the gallery lacks any of the newer gameover scenes like the breeding machine, anyone else can confirm this ?
When you get ending D, you have the option of seeing any other ending and full gallery, which includes the scenes you mentioned.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
When you get ending D, you have the option of seeing any other ending and full gallery, which includes the scenes you mentioned.
Well that sucks, going by my gameplay I don't think i will be getting ending D. But I am too lazy to start all over from the beginning. Anyone here got that particular save file ?

Reactions: RenéDescartes

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Well that sucks, going by my gameplay I don't think i will be getting ending D. But I am too lazy to start all over from the beginning. Anyone here got that particular save file ?
sure, here you go.First one is the post-credits, you go out the door for other endings and use "gallery" from the menu.
Second is right before mainframe in case you want to watch the sequence. Trial choice doesn't matter

Although it definitely seems unfinished , as game skips right past Hawkes and his daughter's fate for some reason, but you can still see one of it's the variants if you go for ending C1

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
Do you guys think there's a chance that they'll add more content? I've seen some games do it even after the full version
Cause I really liked the game and the art but the endings are disappointing imo

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
Do you guys think there's a chance that they'll add more content? I've seen some games do it even after the full version
if they do, it might just be aesthetic stuff, and not whole chapters added. I would like to see it, but I think having it completed at this stage is already impressive and praise-worthy

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
The devs might add more scene for ending A (Dyrad ending) because there are some pixel art that can be fleshed out, but personally I feel that if they decide to end the game here and now it is good enough. I have seen games that gets dragged out, rework and redrawn so often that most of the original interests had died out. Like latex dungeon.
I did very much prefer to see a new game with a fresh theme instead of the same old same old for the next 2 years straight.

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
The devs might add more scene for ending A (Dyrad ending) because there are some pixel art that can be fleshed out, but personally I feel that if they decide to end the game here and now it is good enough. I have seen games that gets dragged out, rework and redrawn so often that most of the original interests had died out. Like latex dungeon.
I did very much prefer to see a new game with a fresh theme instead of the same old same old for the next 2 years straight.
Remembering when the Latex Dungeon's artist regularly uploaded on Hentai-Foundry makes me feel a little bit old

Reactions: VEHX

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Cant quite remember since it was quite a while since I last played this, but is there a way to unlock the gallery? Thanks and stay safe ❤

4.20 star(s) 69 Votes