quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
Cant quite remember since it was quite a while since I last played this, but is there a way to unlock the gallery? Thanks and stay safe ❤
you can unlock everything until the plant enemies by pressing Esc and going into the gallery menu after you take the shortcut at the beginning of the game to skip all the way to the new content

Reactions: asgardtipar2

GaeRedux

Mar 7, 2020
So i assume the scenes for the endings arent included in the gallery? I've been browsing it but havent really seen new stuff added. Or is this because i used my save from 0.11?

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
you can unlock everything until the plant enemies by pressing Esc and going into the gallery menu after you take the shortcut at the beginning of the game to skip all the way to the new content
Thank you.. But I dont undrestand one part.. The one about shortcut. Can I now access new content after the "shortcut" or?
Sorry for my stupidity ahhaha

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
Thank you.. But I dont undrestand one part.. The one about shortcut. Can I now access new content after the "shortcut" or?
Sorry for my stupidity ahhaha
Okay so, at the very beginning of the game in juno's home, you can go to the right where the stairs are and choose to skip to the new content, but I don't really remember if it keeps some key items like the notes from the skip. when you get out and are able to play again when you skip to the most recent chapter, you'll have to follow a mission or two in order to start up an ending you can get, but when you are in that most recent chapter, you'll have to progress through the story to get the content that has just come out

Reactions: asgardtipar2

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Okay so, at the very beginning of the game in juno's home, you can go to the right where the stairs are and choose to skip to the new content, but I don't really remember if it keeps some key items like the notes from the skip. when you get out and are able to play again when you skip to the most recent chapter, you'll have to follow a mission or two in order to start up an ending you can get, but when you are in that most recent chapter, you'll have to progress through the story to get the content that has just come out
Last time I played it was just when you meet the plant enemies. I stopped there.

Cibo

Nov 15, 2018
Now that is over maybe the other game will get more updates. :D
While i am happy it got finished and have endings and such, i am also sad since i liked this one more setting wise than the Claire game.
The fantasy genre is way too overused really and wished they hade made this one bigger with more content what ever.

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
if they do, it might just be aesthetic stuff, and not whole chapters added. I would like to see it, but I think having it completed at this stage is already impressive and praise-worthy
I agree about not wanting to drag the game
I'm talking about maybe more endings or more scenes. Maybe I'm disappointed because I'm not into futa lol

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
After dryad is weakened where the hell is she?? i have gone through every room in this damn building and i am starting to fricking dislike this shitty game. What a bummer! I loved the game 30 mins ago and now i hate it.

Ikegamo

Mar 20, 2017
After dryad is weakened where the hell is she?? i have gone through every room in this damn building and i am starting to fricking dislike this shitty game. What a bummer! I loved the game 30 mins ago and now i hate it.
She's right where you found her first, at the entrance to the university. She's lying on the ground next to the dead guy in the middle.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok so two endings have were people are being slave's and fucked the juno and the machine then theres hawkins scene with his dughter but no other scene's so are those the only scene's with endings.

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
I've just started ACT 3 (2,5h in) and I have a question, does this game have any H-scenes that aren't defeat scenes?
If "No" I'm ready to leave a review of this game and will be a miracle if it passes 2 stars

WhiteWhiskey

Mar 24, 2020
I've just started ACT 3 (2,5h in) and I have a question, does this game have any H-scenes that aren't defeat scenes?
If "No" I'm ready to leave a review of this game and will be a miracle if it passes 2 stars
Yes, it has a few from the Base if you finish the civilian sidequest, but at the same token, I would think the game having tags like Rape, Corruption and Sexual Harassment would have tipped you off about that sort of thing

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
Yes, it has a few from the Base if you finish the civilian sidequest, but at the same token, I would think the game having tags like Rape, Corruption and Sexual Harassment would have tipped you off about that sort of thing
I don't mean like 2 or 3 more scenes of sex with NPCs in other 2 hours of gameplay, it's not worth running around doing stupid puzzles for just that. for me the defeated scenes are equal with 0 i don't even watch them in the gallery when i get them because what's the point in that if they didn't happen to me while playing. I think the dev wanted to make a normal survival game but he knows it won't have any success so he added those defeated sex scenes and called it an H-game.

I mean c'mon you have a dude who haven't seen a female in months
Your character (A smoking hot woman) asks him "You don't get lonely here alone?" and he starts to tell her the story of his life :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Futamania

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
Anyone has a save with both endings?
I just cant get the Feinstein ending..Dryad is way too fast in the dark area for me to find the power things..

GaeRedux

Mar 7, 2020
I don't mean like 2 or 3 more scenes of sex with NPCs in other 2 hours of gameplay, it's not worth running around doing stupid puzzles for just that. for me the defeated scenes are equal with 0 i don't even watch them in the gallery when i get them because what's the point in that if they didn't happen to me while playing. I think the dev wanted to make a normal survival game but he knows it won't have any success so he added those defeated sex scenes and called it an H-game.
Their other WIP game Claire's Quest has a ton of H-scenes that are mostly seen from side quests and decisions in main missions. Probably 70% of the H-scenes on this game are from defeat scenes.

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
Their other WIP game Claire's Quest has a ton of H-scenes that are mostly seen from side quests and decisions in main missions. Probably 70% of the H-scenes on this game are from defeat scenes.
I think I've played every Female protagonist game on this site already, I skipped only those who you need to lose to see the H-scenes, if I know this was one of them I wouldn't waste 2 hours on it.

Reactions: Xhin
4.20 star(s) 68 Votes