eryonwolf

Dec 13, 2018
Actually, I agree with you :L

I'm not entirely happy with the endings, but I decided to push them out for now just to get the game in a complete state because I was stuck in a bit of a mire with the writing at that point but didn't want to delay the release further.

In my next patch, there will be a number of tweaks and narrative improvements (I hope) for the Endings, particularly D and E, like a sort of endgame series of mini-quests to give players a greater sense of conclusion.

Also, for reference (spoilers), here are the Endings and their conditions:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, thing is, i`ve played it, and completed all quests, but i got a bug... there are quests still appearing as incomplete quests, when in fact, they were completed, preventing me from getting Ending E... AND IT`S MAKING ME GO CRAZY!!!
No complaints besides this one. It is indeed a complete game, closed story in every aspect, but this bug preventing me from getting ending E is driving me crazy... Does it means that using cheats prevent you from getting Ending E?

Viewer

Feb 19, 2018
So, thing is, i`ve played it, and completed all quests, but i got a bug... there are quests still appearing as incomplete quests, when in fact, they were completed, preventing me from getting Ending E... AND IT`S MAKING ME GO CRAZY!!!
No complaints besides this one. It is indeed a complete game, closed story in every aspect, but this bug preventing me from getting ending E is driving me crazy... Does it means that using cheats prevent you from getting Ending E?
Same is happening to me.

Reactions: eryonwolf

eryonwolf

Dec 13, 2018
And here, some prints of what happenned: OGbug1.png OGbug2.png OGbug3.png

Haxlord69

Apr 11, 2020
Use a save prior to entering Area 66. That is, any save in the university or before.
If you use a save from the last update, where you are already in area 66, some quests are marked as incomplete.
I did that and got ending E.

eryonwolf

Dec 13, 2018
Use a save prior to entering Area 66. That is, any save in the university or before.
If you use a save from the last update, where you are already in area 66, some quests are marked as incomplete.
I did that and got ending E.
I downloaded it yesterday and started playing it yesterday, my friend. I started playing and finished this game today. So, what am I missing?

Haxlord69

Apr 11, 2020
I downloaded it yesterday and started playing it yesterday, my friend. I started playing and finished this game today. So, what am I missing?
https://f95zone.to/threads/overgrown-genesis-v1-00-0-dystopian-project.1953/page-64#post-3537068

The conditions for the different endings was posted a couple pages back.
If you have met the requirements outlined for ending E and still cannot get it, due to quests being marked incomplete or otherwise, it is likely some additional bug that you are encountering.
That i cannot help with.

Amarthanor

Jun 15, 2018
how do i get the non-dryad ending keep cheating to uni start and only get the dryad win ending
You have to turn on all the circuits then get dr peters work. If you choose the woman researchers then you get dryad win. Choosing male researchers puts you on a path to two other endings assuming you whored out sophia rebecca etc.

Feji

Jan 2, 2020
Where do you proceed in the Downtown area after you find the wall of flesh and vines in the building?

fatboy09

Feb 19, 2019
You have to turn on all the circuits then get dr peters work. If you choose the woman researchers then you get dryad win. Choosing male researchers puts you on a path to two other endings assuming you whored out sophia rebecca etc.
my only option is to give it to the women?

Bxhero

Apr 2, 2018
So is ending E glitched? I got all of the notes and I didn't make them whore themselves out at the base.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes