RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
So is ending E glitched? I got all of the notes and I didn't make them whore themselves out at the base.
Yes it is glitched for some people.

This is the quote from the developer about that topic:
Yes it's definitely a bug. A number of players have reported this happening,but some have actually unlocked Ending E, so I'm trying to narrow it down. It's bugs like these that I expected which made me want to hold off on putting it on Steam too early!

Next update should have E fixed and ready amongst other things!

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Where do you proceed in the Downtown area after you find the wall of flesh and vines in the building?
You need to go to another building first to free a soldier from a big plant (requires bleach), that'll get you a plant heart that's used to clear that vine wall

So is ending E glitched? I got all of the notes and I didn't make them whore themselves out at the base.
The dev has posted a few pages back that E's ending is bugged.

slith333

Oct 22, 2017
Does anyone have an ending 'E' save? I think I did everything right (and I'm aware the ending is bugged for some), but I was hoping to see the content if someone else successfully accessed it.

Reactions: barus

WallieBot

Mar 17, 2019
Bug: I think I repaired all the circuit in previous version and before got the quest to repair them. So its says 4 out of 6 ciruits repaired even though all them are fixed.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
For anyone struggling at the University the 'dark room' is the Science Lab...

Science Dept.jpg

I posted a map of the room to help map out where you need to go, however the Dryad in the room is a problem since you can hear her but its just about impossible not to have to fight her off, then get off a quick 5 shots with the Rifle to stun her.

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
ummm 1. Forlorn - in the toilet of the suits <<< is this was at the first of the game?

holy shit a have to play a new game....

jro805

May 5, 2020
As far as i can tell its MV that is causing it, but i'm getting significant lag with this game. the lag is quite upsetting because i am enjoying it. Does anybody have a similar problem or fix for the lag?

Hikai

Feb 12, 2019
Is there a way to turn off the shadows, it makes my game really laggy, am fighting dryad in dark room but am lagging hard cuz of shadows and i just get fucked everytime ... litteraly...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yes it's definitely a bug. A number of players have reported this happening,but some have actually unlocked Ending E, so I'm trying to narrow it down. It's bugs like these that I expected which made me want to hold off on putting it on Steam too early!

Next update should have E fixed and ready amongst other things!

RHFlash The music, voices, and a few of the sound effects are all completely original and tailor-made for O:G so I'm glad you like it!

I'm interested in writing out more stuff for "E" for sure, but I'm also wary of "not knowing when to finish things", so as to speak. But once all the dust settles from initial release bugs I think I'd like to explore more on that, possibly add relevant content down the line.

Jarljotun Unfortunately Juno going Dryad is not a possibility. For the Endings, their artwork is set. But for some epilogue content involving the survivors, we'll see! I always thought games that had "hard ends" (ie. you win, you complete it, it ends everything and takes you back to the start menu or something) were really weird. Like, I worked all this time for ... that?

So for O:G I worked to ensure every ending had its own "ending room", with its own little possibilities to let you really see the consequences of your actions. I'd like to add to that, maybe some post-game romance or something. Well, these are just ruminations anyway, we'll see how it goes down the road.

Nayko93 No it's actually complete! O:G was never meant to be a long game. I always intended for it to be a short, mostly linear game, with multiple outcomes at the end. The main story is at its close, but I do plan to back-add some stuff that was neglected previously, like maybe fleshing out the infection gameovers with more detail and CG.
Any prevision of when the game will be available on steam? :unsure:

qqwftw

Feb 27, 2018
Architect

I've collected all eight notes and completed six side quests (East Greer, East Brookside, South Brookside, The Sewers, The Shelter, B3) and didn't get Ending E. Is that the bug or have I missed something?

A possible cause - if bugged - might be the Sanctuary quest, which didn't complete for me.

Reactions: Fake Count

raptor77777

Jun 28, 2018
I'm unable to choose the option of demanding the notes from female doctor (If you hand over the cure it will lead to bad end). Is it not implemented yet?

Also does any have a save will all the scenes unlocked?

qqwftw

Feb 27, 2018
I'm unable to choose the option of demanding the notes from female doctor (If you hand over the cure it will lead to bad end). Is it not implemented yet?

Also does any have a save will all the scenes unlocked?
Continue playing. You will get the option later.

4.20 star(s) 69 Votes