Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
I seem unable to find Feinstein in the university.
Zara is easy enough to find, and I've activated all theelectronic parts for the ventilator. Which I assume will be used once I get to the lab. However, I can't seem to find it.
There's a door at the end of the dark tunnel on the right, but it's locked. I have a laboratory keycard, but that doesn't seem to used for it. I'm fairly certain I've been all over.

Anyone got any ideas?

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I seem unable to find Feinstein in the university.
Zara is easy enough to find, and I've activated all theelectronic parts for the ventilator. Which I assume will be used once I get to the lab. However, I can't seem to find it.
There's a door at the end of the dark tunnel on the right, but it's locked. I have a laboratory keycard, but that doesn't seem to used for it. I'm fairly certain I've been all over.

Anyone got any ideas?
If i remember correctly, to find Feinstein you have to go to the rigth wing of the university, through that dark area, but not all the way to the back. In that dark area, try to find a part that leads to the north (top of the map) and find an elevator. He's down there.

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
If i remember correctly, to find Feinstein you have to go to the rigth wing of the university, through that dark area, but not all the way to the back. In that dark area, try to find a part that leads to the north (top of the map) and find an elevator. He's down there.
Thanks, found it.
I want north a few times but never managed to find that particular door.

Fuck I hate these stupid dark hallways. I just keep needing to restart again and again and again because they're so hard to navigate.
It's also annoying that it's ten time more efficient to just shut down the game and reload than actually sitting through the cutscene every time.

Last edited:

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
Well, seems like I also missed a breaker. Does anyone have a list of where the breakers are?
I've rechecked and jotted down the numbers: 5,4,3 are done, haven't checked the one near the heavy door but that one's on too.
...Wait, there isn't one in that shitty dark hallway is there? Because if so, I'm just going to stop playing for a bit. I'm so tired of reloading.

EDIT: Nevermind Zara wrecked the one in her office...sigh...

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Was this the game where they switched artists like halfway through and made some statement about making sure the art from previous parts (with the previous artist) would be redone to make the entire thing consistent in quality? I might be confusing it for another WIP game.

Either way, I'll revisit this since we're in 1.00 right now. Was a great game even during development!

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
Why are they making the game more difficult ? ... especially when the game was quite hard as it is ... or as it was when I played it a year ago... Not playing it because of that. If I want to be frustrated with a game I go play Sekiro or something.

lionback

Feb 15, 2018
[QUOTE = "WhiteWhiskey, publicación: 3538029, miembro: 2145514"]
Lo hice y el que transferí a 1.0 fue justo antes de enfrentar a la dríada debilitada. Y no es exactamente un error, pero las líneas de voz de Dryad todavía se reproducen si está debilitada e inmóvil, pero vas a otras partes de la universidad
[/ CITAR]

me puedes pasar tu archivo guardado, el mio se corrompio.
Al fin alguien que hable español o.o
Pd: Save? x2

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes