OlafMaster69

Aug 30, 2019
Can someone uplad a save before the MC went to the University.Or can someone help me with a bug where
I can't get the good ending bc I have a bug where a mission is still active in my quest tab even thoe I have complited it and Its a main mission does anyone know how to fix that?

Reactions: eryonwolf

lazzer

Oct 5, 2017
i got bug in steam version. i can't use any melee except crowbar it just disappear every time i equip it.

Verizel

May 25, 2017
Can someone uplad a save before the MC went to the University.Or can someone help me with a bug where
I can't get the good ending bc I have a bug where a mission is still active in my quest tab even thoe I have complited it and Its a main mission does anyone know how to fix that?
The same... maybe problem is that at beginning player must not accept bj for fake documents?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i would have thought if you bought it on steam when it got finished steam would have updated the final installment. when the finished version get's here i hope someone can give me a save file with the ending's so i can see them and play it over again hope there's like a new game plues where you have everthing from the ending lol.

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
So I've been following this game for a long time and I recently supported the game by buying it on steam But I gotta Say I'm kinda disappointed. Maybe It's because I don't really like Futa Content but really the endings don't have much to them and I'm not talking about the Few Scenes we got, in general it seems incomplete :(

Ikegamo

Mar 20, 2017
Kind of expected a complete game, as advertised. The ending is just lacking in comparison to everything that came before it in my opinion.

WhiteWhiskey

Mar 24, 2020
So I know one ending you can get in the university is the Zara-Dryad ending, what is the other one mentioned in the ending guide?

Architect

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Kind of expected a complete game, as advertised. The ending is just lacking in comparison to everything that came before it in my opinion.
Actually, I agree with you :L

I'm not entirely happy with the endings, but I decided to push them out for now just to get the game in a complete state because I was stuck in a bit of a mire with the writing at that point but didn't want to delay the release further.

In my next patch, there will be a number of tweaks and narrative improvements (I hope) for the Endings, particularly D and E, like a sort of endgame series of mini-quests to give players a greater sense of conclusion.

Also, for reference (spoilers), here are the Endings and their conditions:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Actually, I agree with you :L

I'm not entirely happy with the endings, but I decided to push them out for now just to get the game in a complete state because I was stuck in a bit of a mire with the writing at that point but didn't want to delay the release further.

In my next patch, there will be a number of tweaks and narrative improvements (I hope) for the Endings, particularly D and E, like a sort of endgame series of mini-quests to give players a greater sense of conclusion.

Also, for reference (spoilers), here are the Endings and their conditions:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could you clarify what 'without using soldier favors' means. I presume this meant upgrading via points instead of sex, but I only got ending D despite doing all the side quests and getting all the notes.

WhiteWhiskey

Mar 24, 2020
Could you clarify what 'without using soldier favors' means. I presume this meant upgrading via points instead of sex, but I only got ending D despite doing all the side quests and getting all the notes.
I have the same issue. When I checked my quest list, it had Placing the C4 in Area 66 and Confronting the Dryad in the University as incomplete. I think since these trigger events, something keeps it from flagging the quests as finished and since you need all quests finished for Ending E, it doesn't trigger.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes