\Daddy/

Nov 7, 2019
i'm sorry if its already posted but i cant find a save which is actually 100% (including the good ending E) so if someone can post it or lead me to the right save i would thankful

Reactions: Dom_inc
Jul 20, 2020
These are my saves. One or more of them, probably the latest ones are at the "gallery" after the completion of the game. The latest version of the game, if memory serves me right, is a bit bugged, so it's not 100% but "99%". The developers mentioned that they are currently working on polishing this game so that they'll publish the Final version.

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
I'm currently not a patron of theirs (maybe next month) so I don't have the latest 3 posts with sneak peaks, but here are 2 from earlier in April that haven't been posted...

Apr 1, 2021 at 2:13 PM

"... T-This... isn't enough... I n-need more... I w-want to be *fucked*... To be used...-!"

Sneak peek of the 'Infection Gameover' sequence, which occurs if Juno rests with a high Infection level!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 2, 2021 at 6:16 AM

Sometimes I reach peak debauchery and get into the most depraved kinks possible, like - *gasp* - handholding.

Forgive my perversion.

(No lewds here, sneak peek of the 'happy end' final shots you get for each romantic interest character in the endings).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

freeaim

Oct 7, 2017
Anybody here a patron for the latest sneak peeks? Also, is there any news when the new update will be released?

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
I find the dryad ending, a good conclusion lol. Maybe one with her becoming a dryad would have been cool too.

Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
I need help I'm stuck. I'm at the point where there's a meat wall in the back of a building? It says I can't bust through and that I gotta "go around" and idk where to go in a nearby room there's a respawning bleach bottle so I'm sure I have to use it for something but I'm not sure where

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
I need help I'm stuck. I'm at the point where there's a meat wall in the back of a building? It says I can't bust through and that I gotta "go around" and idk where to go in a nearby room there's a respawning bleach bottle so I'm sure I have to use it for something but I'm not sure where
Is it where those monsters keep coming back?

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
Where do I find Dr fereinstein in the university? I only have option to give research to zara. I already recovered the flesh from the camp. Please help.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes