Jul 21, 2019
I played it for half a hour and its good in my opinion :)
Good story and much details and humour
here are some screens for you

The pictures doesnt exist in the game, what sources did you take it? only one picture on the top is the same the rest of the picture isnt related to the game. she is a Valentine?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
The pictures doesnt exist in the game, what sources did you take it? only one picture on the top is the same the rest of the picture isnt related to the game. she is a Valentine?
Those pictures are from waaaay before in the game's development when they were using random hentai art for the scenes as placeholder until they got their own artist to make the scenes.

Kreon G

Mar 30, 2020
I gave this game a try, got stuck after fixing the generator. The only arrow to leave the zone is unreachable (top left corner where you come to the outside zone for the first time).
don't go in front of the car use the way behind the street lamp.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Is there a place in the military base where you can sleep?
i'm replaying again, and i dont remember where to find it.

EDIT: also i am getting issues with Ending A.
I get the message "congratulations, you have received ending A. Now see the consequences of your actions"
but then i get the ending screen of 'Thank you for Playing' and i can't do anything.
I hear stuff happening but i nothing is shown, except for that ending screen.

Last edited:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
What endings there are?
I find a way to trigger A (slavery) and B (machine breading). What I missed and how trigger them?

leninja13579

Dec 5, 2017
What endings there are?
I find a way to trigger A (slavery) and B (machine breading). What I missed and how trigger them?
don't remenber the letters attachad to them but:
happy ending (fix the base with points not favors, collect all notes, complete all secondary missions and remenber to deliver the data to the leader of the military base)
A-1 Juno becomes a tyrant and forces other women to breed to increase the number of fighters available.(don't really remenber how to trigger this one)
A-2 juno becomes enslaved(complete main storyline without improving the shelter)
B Machine breading - get caught be the robots near the end of the game
C Dryad - get caught by the dryad too many times, try to rescue the soldiers at the academy or give the data to the female doctor.
i am pretty sure that's all of them.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
What endings there are?
The Endings are:
Game overs: just Juno giving up and she is used as a breeding tool for the monsters that captured her. technically an ending :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Again.. i am not 100% sure how much the rape by the 2 guys in the beginning affects the game. I never use those options, so forgive my ignorance in this.

Reactions: tyrannous

tyrannous

May 20, 2020
Oh, so that's why it took them ages to update Claire's quest! They're announced the "Final Polish" update for Overgrown.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Pulled from Patreon:
==

A moment of respite. A chance to steel oneself against the coming horrors...

Juno fans rejoice! We are temporarily returning to development for Overgrown: Genesis in order to deliver the promised "final polish" content!
The final polish will have significant gameplay changes, as well as a total of a whopping10 additional scenes! Details below:

• Expanded quest arc for the Downtown area, including the addition of "nodes", stationary enemies surrounded by randomly moving infection spores which do not attack, but will explode and raise Juno's infection level by +1 when she comes into contact with them. Each area of the Downtown level will have one node enemy, and killing the node will destroy all hivelings in that area (rather than having to kill the boss then going back to explore the area).

• "Darkness" system will be revamped so that 'total darkness' stages instead become 50-75% darkness.

• Barton, the Gunshop Owner, revamped and reintroduced as a male romantic interest, complete with male dom/female sub consensual scene.

• New character: Thompson Taylor, younger brother of Quartermaster Taylor. This dashing young soldier is a male romantic interest for Juno. He starts off hostile to her, but grows to respect her, and eventually greatly admires and falls in love with her if Juno rescues his men in a side mission in the Downtown area. His consensual scene features female dom / male sub.

• Slightly expanded quest arc for the Hamilton Square area to win Barton's affection and for him to reunite with you later on in Brookside (if his quest arc is not completed, no romance is available and he does not reappear later on)

• The addition of "sleeping" CG that play whenever Juno rests (shown above), paired with Infection gameover scenes for Juno if she sleeps with high Infection; scenes shown differ based off where the gameover occurs. This type of gameover stops after reaching Fort Patton due to the availability of anti-Infection meds when resting.

• As per popular request, Dr. Zara gets a full CG scene during the University stage.

• The addition of six unique individual 'happily ever after' final scenes for Juno x all romantic interests, namely:

- Natasha + Rebecca
    - Cassie
    - Sofia
    - Thompson
    - Barton
    - Eva
Stay tuned for more news on this major update!
==

I personally hope they will add an additional and consensual scene with a Dryad if you get the 'peace between humans and Dryads' ending

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
Goes to show that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.
In my head, Juno's voice now always sounds like old Ancestor's raspy, sardonic witticisms, which makes the sex scenes very disturbing indeed. Thanks, devs, really, for that Wayne Juno connection that I cannot shake off now. :sneaky:

Other than that, love that they gave Barton an expanded role. Liked that guy, and gunshop owners get much too little credit in zombie media, anyway. Rest of the update sounds great, too. Looking forward to it! (y)

Reactions: Ikegamo

Ikegamo

Mar 20, 2017
Goes to show that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.
In my head, Juno's voice now always sounds like old Ancestor's raspy, sardonic witticisms, which makes the sex scenes very disturbing indeed. Thanks, devs, really, for that Wayne Juno connection that I cannot shake off now. :sneaky:

Other than that, love that they gave Barton an expanded role. Liked that guy, and gunshop owners get much too little credit in zombie media, anyway. Rest of the update sounds great, too. Looking forward to it! (y)
In updates, may we find victory!

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes