Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
looking at the first scenes ever drawn and the final ones,man it really improved
They changed the artist, you can see the same improvement in the other game they ate currently making "Claire Quest" it has more content than Overgrown Genesis.
You guys should of seen the game when it was at 0.1 back then it was just using random hentai images, huge improvement of development over the years

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
i need boat fuel but i think the guy giving it to me is either bugged or dead. geoff,supposed to give him a medical supply but no option to even speak with it,character go through

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Can we hope for an ending where Juno become a Dryad? It would be so cool lol.
Agreed, but I think all the endings are in place. Only content to come are a few back-added side quests/scenes and a couple additions to the preexisting endings.

Reactions: Smiruk

Hreulfgar

Jun 8, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to leave Brookside in Act 2 besides the sewers? I completed the water treatment plant quest but now have no idea how to continue. There are no other exits.
There was double sided doors in the treatment plant itself but if that is the exit then they bug out when you turn on the water. Just shows and cannot be moved through.

Edit:
I just figured it out. You can move around the barrier on the east side of town.

leninja13579

Dec 5, 2017
Anyone have any information about the new scenes that will be added to the game after you reach the ending?
Has Dystopian Project provided any news about that?

Rino07

Mar 23, 2018
If I have one complaint, it is that Junos breasts keep changing sizes in the art from being plump pillows to average size on the small end.

unocrus

Oct 28, 2018
I want to like this game, but the fact most of the lewd scenes are related to getting caught is a real drag. I don't know why it's so popular to put the scenes people want to see behind losing at the actual game part of the game.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I did enjoy this one, but it has a problem that seems to prevail in a lot on Japan style RPG -XP through MV games in order to see the H-scenes you just about have no choice but to cheat or take the bad ending. ( In some cases it makes sense but most Adults do at some time have sex, I don't think that makes them inherently bad just because they seek a funny feeling, or embrace there lust at times but that is just me.)

I have never understood how being raped suddenly makes you a bad girl, but I suppose that is the way society looks at it. Probably why so few rapes are ever reported as the female is always the one on trial in such cases.

However in this game rape quite often seems to lead to death so in someways it is okay I guess.

(Anyway I liked it a lot, just that one problem for me in the inability to see the H-events with out game over) So like every one else I always seek out a full save, LOL so I can at least view the events I know the artists spent a great deal of time making.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I want to like this game, but the fact most of the lewd scenes are related to getting caught is a real drag. I don't know why it's so popular to put the scenes people want to see behind losing at the actual game part of the game.
You don't have to lose to see the scenes IIRC. When you complete a level, the scenes are unlocked in the Gallery.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I did enjoy this one, but it has a problem that seems to prevail in a lot on Japan style RPG -XP through MV games in order to see the H-scenes you just about have no choice but to cheat or take the bad ending. ( In some cases it makes sense but most Adults do at some time have sex, I don't think that makes them inherently bad just because they seek a funny feeling, or embrace there lust at times but that is just me.)

I have never understood how being raped suddenly makes you a bad girl, but I suppose that is the way society looks at it. Probably why so few rapes are ever reported as the female is always the one on trial in such cases.

However in this game rape quite often seems to lead to death so in someways it is okay I guess.

(Anyway I liked it a lot, just that one problem for me in the inability to see the H-events with out game over) So like every one else I always seek out a full save, LOL so I can at least view the events I know the artists spent a great deal of time making.
When you complete a level, the scenes are unlocked in the Gallery IIRC. No game over needed.

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
So i got ending A, and after the credits the game asks me "to go to the end of the world" where i just get the "thanks for playing!" Message. I find that i can still play though (if i press f then Juno says she doesn't need a flashlight and stuff like that) I tried going to the gallery, but i get the thanks for playing message there aswell.
Anyone know how to fix this?

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Not sure if you noticed, but every time you reach a new stage or checkpoint scenes unlock in the gallery, so you can view everything the game has to offer without losing once.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes