spikesagitta

Oct 18, 2020
Its there any consentual sex in this game or better yet female domination or its just male of female rape and humiliation?
Most of the sex scenes happen after you get a bad ending, so yeah...not consensual. Female domination does happen in one of the ending.

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
got another question, are there games similar to this? as in, zombies, "zombies", plant-like monsters, etc.

already have anthophobia and parasite in the city. im talking more of an rpg maker, with lost of relatively lenghty game over pics.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
got another question, are there games similar to this? as in, zombies, "zombies", plant-like monsters, etc.

already have anthophobia and parasite in the city. im talking more of an rpg maker, with lost of relatively lenghty game over pics.
There are A zombie's Life and Zombie's Retreat, bud they aren't exactly similar.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
There are A zombie's Life and Zombie's Retreat, bud they aren't exactly similar.
The other games Zombie' Life and Zombie's Retreat have no rape , and the mc is male. And there is a lot of incest involved . It ends up as the typical harem premisse . But for me these two games have too little build up before the sex scenes , the writing is not that good so im not a big fan. From the two i think Zombie's Life is better , but witch a bit more grinding . And finaly the zombies are human zombies and thank god there is no sex involved with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

project 4

Sep 10, 2018

ive seen those. not even remotely similar, honestly.

id consider it a shotacon game. and you have sex with older woman. the zombies/monters dont even factor.
while i enjoy shotacon (what fangirl doesnt?), i want a similar experience to THIS, antophobia, and parasite

Last edited:

Pistol

Jan 22, 2018
How safe is to use saves from 0.10.5 on latest release version? Was wondering if I should start a new play-through, as I haven't exactly gone that far last time..

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
How safe is to use saves from 0.10.5 on latest release version? Was wondering if I should start a new play-through, as I haven't exactly gone that far last time..
It should more or less work depending on where you saved at, - basically as long as the map you saved on wasn't changed - but you won't have a flashlight which will make the dark sections much more challenging.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
are there any more updates for this? i see in some of the endings that there still supposed to be more
One big content patch is still on the way including a bunch of back added scenes/side quests and a few extra scenes added to the endings. The main story is done and no new endings are planned.

EDIT: "On the way" was a poor choice of words, I don't think it is currently being worked on, they are working on their other game. They have said this is planned though.

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
One big content patch is still on the way including a bunch of back added scenes/side quests and a few extra scenes added to the endings. The main story is done and no new endings are planned.

EDIT: "On the way" was a poor choice of words, I don't think it is currently being worked on, they are working on their other game. They have said this is planned though.
ok thx

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I got the bad ending. anyone wants to share alternate ending full save? dryad is tough,I can't win....
Exact opposite for me, always had her getting stuck in rooms/hallways but someone posted a full save earlier search the thread

RJ24

Jan 15, 2019
I need Map162.json for gallery
You could have searched the thread a little more and found it. Anyhow here's the alternate ending(s) which doesn't require the Map162.json unless the sprite animation really bothers you. Read the text files in the below attachment. If you got any issues, let me know.

Save Files

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes