zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i down loaded the save file but is all the endings in the gallory because there is one missing i think it's ner the end on the bottem

Bolwig

Jun 11, 2017
Anyone else stuck on the "Thanks for Playing" screen after getting ending A? Nothing happens besides that screen and a bunch of moan sounds playing

RJ24

Jan 15, 2019
i down loaded the save file but is all the endings in the gallory because there is one missing i think it's ner the end on the bottem
That is due to playing and completing the game on the Ending E route, idk if thats a bug but the scene you may be missing has something to do with Natasha and Rebecca. On completing the game while on Ending E, you don't seem to unlock that Gallery Scene. However, if you wish to have a gallery with that scene included I did post it a page back.

Save Files Here's the link either way.

Anyone else stuck on the "Thanks for Playing" screen after getting ending A? Nothing happens besides that screen and a bunch of moan sounds playing
Have you tired pressing any keys? Like Escape, Z, A, X, Spacebar?
If nothing happens after that, it could be a possible bug or your game froze.

Reactions: Ginting

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that's the save file i used mybe i missed something. i do now the last time i played this i stoped because the end boss kept on getting me hard to see in the dark room lol. the other problem was getting stuck on stuff.

RJ24

Jan 15, 2019
that's the save file i used mybe i missed something. i do now the last time i played this i stoped because the end boss kept on getting me hard to see in the dark room lol. the other problem was getting stuck on stuff.
Ahh yes, I completed the game on Ending E route and was never able to get that scene, so I included that scene in another save. Hope that helps.

chesire

May 5, 2017
OK creator dystopian project no disrespect to you but I spent too much effort for every ending and failed.

If any of the player want to see all endings without any problems extract this file in game folder/www/data and press action button 2 steps in front of dryad in gallery as shown in the screenshot below

RJ24

Jan 15, 2019
OK creator dystopian project no disrespect to you but I spent too much effort for every ending and failed.

If any of the player want to see all endings without any problems extract this file in game folder/www/data and press action button 2 steps in front of dryad in gallery as shown in the screenshot below
Failed as in didnt get all gallery scenes unlocked? Thats the usual deal with most endings.

EDIT : VOUCH the above fix works

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes