zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well if there is some one with a save with every one of the ending's open i would love the save file lol.

Reactions: RJ24

RJ24

Jan 15, 2019
well if there is some one with a save with every one of the ending's open i would love the save file lol.
You would then miss 2 gallery scenes of the game if you had all endings.

Either way I did post save files with all endings unlocked (you would be able to view all different endings from a single standalone ending).
Endings Here's the link attached. Hope it helps

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well for me i like them all there all fine as hell. but i am just a big horn dog anyway lol.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I saw this image and one with natasha too, does helping the shelter or not have an impact on this or it happen in the story no matter what ? Thanks.
If you upgrade the shelter via gangbang rape then you get that image + with the other girls, doing that also gets you the sex slave ending with all the girls no matter if you go tyrant or merciful. Not upgrading the shelter at all still gets the sex slaves ending for the girls.

Reactions: Smiruk

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Game was great! I wanted to continue playing lol, i think (personally,) the A ( i've tested all but D) ending Zara/ Dryad, is the best.I wish Juno could become a Dryad too,or avenge the dryad for the father's death once "joined" this side lol.

Last edited:

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
is there like a guide to this game? ive spent 3 hours on the subway and i cant find the passwords for the computers.

and im not asking for an ending guide, im talking about a guide proper. i want to finish the game by myself but i dont like getting stuck so long

Last edited:

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
is there like a guide to this game? ive spent 3 hours on the subway and i cant find the passwords for the computers.

and im not asking for an ending guide, im talking about a guide proper. i want to finish the game by myself but i dont like getting stuck so long
IIRC you read the messages on the computer to get the code. AFAIK there is no complete guide.

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
the messages om the computer? one tells you the user name and another name (which i thought was the password).

and the other just tells you the username.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
the messages om the computer? one tells you the user name and another name (which i thought was the password).

and the other just tells you the username.

Idk, try every piece of information you find in there, that's where I remember finding the password, if not in a note that was closeby.

Asdferman

Oct 28, 2017

password to the first comp(on the left) is written on a note on the comp
password to the second comp(on the right) is in an email on the first comp(applepie)

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Its there any consentual sex in this game or better yet female domination or its just male of female rape and humiliation?

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes