RJ24

Jan 15, 2019
Save Files for the weary :)
All Endings unlocked
Includes Natasha and Rebecca scenes and a save for those who wish to experience the play-through and obtain the endings themselves.
Have fun.

Guide is well a guide to the game. Consists of a Walk-through to endings and Note Locations.
(Yes its a .rar file)

Last edited:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Okay i think the more proper question is: Does anyone has an ending E save with all scenes in the gallery unlocked? All of the "Full save" or "100% save" posts that has ending E so far are missing Natasha and Rebecca scenes. Geez, at least some post are honest enough to admit that their saves are only 98% (which i appreciate a lot, thank you for your honesty).

Reactions: RJ24

RJ24

Jan 15, 2019
Okay i think the more proper question is: Does anyone has an ending E save with all scenes in the gallery unlocked? All of the "Full save" or "100% save" posts that has ending E so far are missing Natasha and Rebecca scenes. Geez, at least some post are honest enough to admit that their saves are only 98% (which i appreciate a lot, thank you for your honesty).
Well when you apparently go on the Ending E play-through somehow you just never get Natasha and Rebecca scenes unless you use the "Beg soldiers for Aid" option. But choosing such option makes obtaining Ending E impossible.

Which is why I left a save specifically mentioning that is has Natasha Rebecca Scenes.
Your most welcome.

Last edited:

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
Go to the game folder then go to www/js and open rpg_core with something like notepad++.
Find the line called
if (this._skipCount === 0)
and change it to
if (this._skipCount < 0)
Doing this has worked for a bunch of people to stop the freezes so it might help you. As a side note you will have to do this for every RPGMV game that uses javascript
omg! it works, thank you very much, and your instruction is so easy to follow,

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Save Files for the weary :)
Includes Natasha and Rebecca scenes and a save for those who wish to experience the play-through and obtain the endings themselves.
Have fun.

Guide is well a guide to the game. Consists of a Walk-through to endings and Note Locations.
(Yes its a .rar file)
Thank you. This is a good start but it still leaves me stuck.

I love how when I search for walkthrough i get a bunch of responses stating it's too easy and doesnt need one along with a dozen other people asking for walkthroughs....if it's so simple, why can't I find gas for the boat or medical supplies for some injured dude. I guess I'm just too simple minded like the dozen other people asking for wt's....

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
i thought the guy who asked you to go to the hospital gave you the gas for the boat.
if that's what he's supposed to do, he didnt for me. I'll see about retrying in an earlier save and hope for the best i guess lol

Edit: I went back and redid finding the injured guy and was able to get the med supplies and further the story finally. I'm assuming he will eventually give you the fuel based on your comment, but I'm fine now the the story is moving again lol

Last edited:

RJ24

Jan 15, 2019
Thank you. This is a good start but it still leaves me stuck.

I love how when I search for walkthrough i get a bunch of responses stating it's too easy and doesnt need one along with a dozen other people asking for walkthroughs....if it's so simple, why can't I find gas for the boat or medical supplies for some injured dude. I guess I'm just too simple minded like the dozen other people asking for wt's....
Your most welcome
Well it is pretty straight forward aside from the secret endings and how to obtain em. Yes I was in the same place as you when I first started playing it. But hey a little extra exploration of each stage / map would probably be better. Ik it's gonna take a long time but it's better than just getting stuck.

Last edited:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Your most welcome
Well it is pretty straight forward aside from the secret endings and how to obtain em. Yes I was in the same place as you when I first started playing it. But hey a little extra exploration of each stage / map would probably be better. Ik it's gonna take a long time but it's better than just getting stuck.
Yea ultimately I was able to figure things out eventually. But you kind of reinforce my main point in the point of walkthroughs in general. Most people that use walkthroughs fall into the category of 1.) want less grind time 2.) want to see all the different outcomes that they missed 3.) help people that get stuck or stumped (often times in what can be viewed as the most trivial point) 4.) all of the above.

I opted not to use cheats so the grind time was already at a higher than usual threshold for my preference, but I felt like cheating in this game would result in missing some fun content by default. At the end of the day, your walkthrough is pretty great at helping people see things and endings they might have otherwise missed, but it doesn't do much for the other reasons people look for a wt. At the end of the day, I wasn't (still not) trying to take away from your big assist after 85 pages of nothing. It's just wholly frustrating to grind, then search a forum for walkthrough and see pages of people asking and others saying you don’t need one. Then search the word "gas" and see someone had previously asked my same question and was ignored... I wasn't thrilled, and hence why I was a little disappointed.

RJ24

Jan 15, 2019
Yea ultimately I was able to figure things out eventually. But you kind of reinforce my main point in the point of walkthroughs in general. Most people that use walkthroughs fall into the category of 1.) want less grind time 2.) want to see all the different outcomes that they missed 3.) help people that get stuck or stumped (often times in what can be viewed as the most trivial point) 4.) all of the above.

I opted not to use cheats so the grind time was already at a higher than usual threshold for my preference, but I felt like cheating in this game would result in missing some fun content by default. At the end of the day, your walkthrough is pretty great at helping people see things and endings they might have otherwise missed, but it doesn't do much for the other reasons people look for a wt. At the end of the day, I wasn't (still not) trying to take away from your big assist after 85 pages of nothing. It's just wholly frustrating to grind, then search a forum for walkthrough and see pages of people asking and others saying you don’t need one. Then search the word "gas" and see someone had previously asked my same question and was ignored... I wasn't thrilled, and hence why I was a little disappointed.
I respect that. I wasn't able to actually create a wholesome detailed walkthrough due to the misconception that it was a pretty straightforward game. However I see now that I am wrong. Yes, I do agree with you

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i alway's thought the guy that sent you after the meds had the gas because he was tring to get home to his wife.

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
I really enjoyed this game and Claire's Quest! Can't wait to see what The Dystopian Project has in store next. One of the best artworks IMO

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes