RJWalker

Nov 10, 2018
So it's impossible to get the 'best' ending if you used sexual favours to upgrade the base? Also, where are all the notes?

Tinkering around with the save editor solves the issue of just getting all the notes. Which triggers are required for getting the Ending E? I've managed to change the outcome of the base sidequests so that all 4 endings were unlocked. I've also turned on the 'Hawke Enlightened' switch but that didn't work to unlock Ending E.

Last edited:

r222

Jul 5, 2020
If I am right you need to finish all side-quests, collect all 8 notes, upgrade the base using base points only and deliver research data to general Hawke. I don't know if and how it is possible to set conditions in save files.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JTessa

Dec 21, 2017
Could I get a save file right before entering the university? My save from an older version doesn't work on the current version, so I can't progress and I really don't want to have to replay the entire thing.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i still say in the dark room it is hard to see the dryed with how much light the circle gives off and she still run's like she is on crack lol.

sabermaster2

Jun 21, 2017
This is copied from some russian website that shows all the ending requirements. Hope this helps.

Ending A
- Condition: Trust Dr. Zara during the University level.
- Outcome: Humankindl, including Juno, enslaved under the Dryads.
Ending B
- Condition: Lose to the A.C.E units in Area 66 level.
- Outcome: Dr. Feinstein launches the missiles, obliterating nearly all life on earth, and rebuilds humankind from the bunkers of Area 66. Juno trapped in a breeding machine for the rest of her life.
Ending C1
- Condition: Complete the game, but did not fully upgrade civilian shelter (without using soldier favours), and did not complete all sidequests given by civilian leaders (Natasha, Cassie, and Sofia).
- Outcome: Humankind enters a prolonged war with the Dryads, using HAF-based weapons to fight back. The military quickly becomes a tyrannical dictatorship, and after protests over mistreatment of civilian women, a short-lived revolt is put down, and the women are all enslaved. When prompted for player input, Juno decides to fight on the side of the women and is subsequently enslaved as well.
Ending C2
- Condition: Same as C1.
- Outcome: Same as C1, except Juno decides to side with the military when prompted for player input.
Ending D
- Condition: Complete the game, fully upgrade the civilian shelter (without using soldier favours), and completed all sidequests given by the civilian leaders (Natasha, Cassie, and Sofia).
- Outcome: Humankind enters a prolonged war with the Dryads, using HAF-based weapons to fight back. The civilian population and the military cooperate closely, and Juno leads humankind in the war effort.
Ending E
- Condition: Complete the game, fully upgrade the civilian shelter (without using soldier favours), complete all sidequests in the game, and collect all 8 "Note" items hidden throughout the game.
- Outcome: Juno, using the wisdom and experience gained from her far-reaching journey, persuades Hawke to free Eva, and allow her to complete her transformation. Humankind enters an uneasy truce with the Dryads, who are convinced by Eva that there is worth in living in harmony with humans.
* PS: In the epilogue, Hawke will either commit suicide after giving Eva the 'cure' (if his sidequest is not done) or neglect his duties altogether (if his sidequest is complete), leaving space for either radicals or Juno herself to take over. The only outcome where this doesn't happen is Ending E, where he frees Eva after coming to terms with her new form.

Reactions: Nack. and Not Staz

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
This is copied from some russian website that shows all the ending requirements. Hope this helps.

Ending A
- Condition: Trust Dr. Zara during the University level.
- Outcome: Humankindl, including Juno, enslaved under the Dryads.
Ending B
- Condition: Lose to the A.C.E units in Area 66 level.
- Outcome: Dr. Feinstein launches the missiles, obliterating nearly all life on earth, and rebuilds humankind from the bunkers of Area 66. Juno trapped in a breeding machine for the rest of her life.
Ending C1
- Condition: Complete the game, but did not fully upgrade civilian shelter (without using soldier favours), and did not complete all sidequests given by civilian leaders (Natasha, Cassie, and Sofia).
- Outcome: Humankind enters a prolonged war with the Dryads, using HAF-based weapons to fight back. The military quickly becomes a tyrannical dictatorship, and after protests over mistreatment of civilian women, a short-lived revolt is put down, and the women are all enslaved. When prompted for player input, Juno decides to fight on the side of the women and is subsequently enslaved as well.
Ending C2
- Condition: Same as C1.
- Outcome: Same as C1, except Juno decides to side with the military when prompted for player input.
Ending D
- Condition: Complete the game, fully upgrade the civilian shelter (without using soldier favours), and completed all sidequests given by the civilian leaders (Natasha, Cassie, and Sofia).
- Outcome: Humankind enters a prolonged war with the Dryads, using HAF-based weapons to fight back. The civilian population and the military cooperate closely, and Juno leads humankind in the war effort.
Ending E
- Condition: Complete the game, fully upgrade the civilian shelter (without using soldier favours), complete all sidequests in the game, and collect all 8 "Note" items hidden throughout the game.
- Outcome: Juno, using the wisdom and experience gained from her far-reaching journey, persuades Hawke to free Eva, and allow her to complete her transformation. Humankind enters an uneasy truce with the Dryads, who are convinced by Eva that there is worth in living in harmony with humans.
* PS: In the epilogue, Hawke will either commit suicide after giving Eva the 'cure' (if his sidequest is not done) or neglect his duties altogether (if his sidequest is complete), leaving space for either radicals or Juno herself to take over. The only outcome where this doesn't happen is Ending E, where he frees Eva after coming to terms with her new form.
Getting ending E should be the only desired outcome as it will give you access to view the other endings, as its states in the game that they were just missing some final h-scenes, last I checked, and the others were pretty much complete. At best Tyrant Juno or the War ending could have end game missions but I don't think that will be happening and if it does the dev would most likely give players with ending E a shortcut to play them since they got the 100% ending.

r222

Jul 5, 2020
Getting ending E should be the only desired outcome as it will give you access to view the other endings, as its states in the game that they were just missing some final h-scenes, last I checked, and the others were pretty much complete. At best Tyrant Juno or the War ending could have end game missions but I don't think that will be happening and if it does the dev would most likely give players with ending E a shortcut to play them since they got the 100% ending.
If I remember correctly ending D is not accessible from E and vice versa.

BluestSlime

Mar 9, 2020
Does the Ending E still not have the end game H-scenes with this most recent update? Nice to see they fixed that melee weapon glitch. All my axes were disappearing.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Does the Ending E still not have the end game H-scenes with this most recent update? Nice to see they fixed that melee weapon glitch. All my axes were disappearing.
The changelog sounded like it was a bug fix and added support for somethings so probably not.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
What does the first 2 sex scnes fo the game do besides lower morale? Is there any other consequences to the choice? I don't want to screw myself over later in the game cause I had Juno resist getting gangbanged or sucked the pimp. Oh and does anyone have the files only that were changed for 1.00.1 and 1.00.2? I don't want to download the whole game again.

4.20 star(s) 69 Votes