Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
Does anyone know of the content post-game ? I tried some saves (v0.10.4) to view different endings but it seems some endings do have post-game scenes, and I saved with latest game version but message remains the same.

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
Does the game still punish you for trying to be a degenerate?
Not really, you get a game over when your morale is 0 or your infection lvl too high. Apart from that i dunno.

ps: the picture folder show a machine scene? How do you get it?

Renev

Jul 12, 2017
Am I doing something wrong or is the starting pistol supposed to be inaccurate as hell? Even when I have the shot lined up perfectly the bullet seems to travel through the zombie in some cases and impacts the map behind them, and in other cases it will impact the ground before traveling the full length of the target indicator. Only about 1 in 3 of my shots seem to result in a hit.

r222

Jul 5, 2020
Am I doing something wrong or is the starting pistol supposed to be inaccurate as hell? Even when I have the shot lined up perfectly the bullet seems to travel through the zombie in some cases and impacts the map behind them, and in other cases it will impact the ground before traveling the full length of the target indicator. Only about 1 in 3 of my shots seem to result in a hit.
Could it be some graphic glitch? In my case it's not always shown perfectly but the hit counts if I aim in the right direction within range. I think you need 3 hits to kill a walker (first type of infected in the game).

Reactions: Renev

r222

Jul 5, 2020
does someone know where to find the 1/8 note please ?
I restarted the game, but I still find the 2/8 first
I am not sure about the numbers but:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT: I have started the game and checked the numbers. Notes from my spoiler are really 1/8.

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
ok just a quick question why did Axe weapon is not fixed after so much updates :/
i mean when you equip every other melee weapon you can use it but not Axe as soon as you equip it and exit menu is says unarmed and you loss the Axe and its been like that since i can remember
:(

P.S. My bad its seems that using saves from very old version do this i only loss 1 Axe and all others are working fine so it was my mistake ...

Last edited:

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
ok just a quick question why did Axe weapon is not fixed after so much updates :/
i mean when you equip every other melee weapon you can use it but not Axe as soon as you equip it and exit menu is says unarmed and you loss the Axe and its been like that since i can remember :(
Have no ideal as it didnt happen in the first ending release version for me but the complete game it does but for me it seems to remove any of the first copy of melee weapons so when I equip the second melee weapon it would work but would happen again if I equiped a gun.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Claire's Quest gets a lot more focus than O:G does, so it's likely going to be a little while before the last bit of the update is finished up and released.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes