ZeroHarcos

Dec 26, 2018
Ok
You should check your quest log to know what is your current goal. I am not sure how far in the story you are.
I will try to explain, how I think the quest at the University should be done.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay i already finished the game but thanks for the help.

ironmanbtw

Nov 25, 2017
I downloaded this game several times now as it if finished , but as i try to unpack it it says they are corrupted and i cant open it. Anyone know what to do ?

trigger

Jul 3, 2017
Does this game have a chapter select or anything? I was hoping to download a save and start around where I left off before I built a completely new computer.

Anorak

Feb 28, 2017
I wanted to ask, what does morale actually do? Is there any way the dialogue or scenes will change or otherwise be impacted if you have high vs low morale? Or is it sortof like a health bar you shouldn't let reach 0? Also, what exactly does infection do?
Edit: So, I got to the point where I got it explained in the game. Is there any kind of differences with scenes though? Like, when she's talking to people, would she act horny if she has a high infection?

Last edited:

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
I wanted to ask, what does morale actually do? Is there any way the dialogue or scenes will change or otherwise be impacted if you have high vs low morale? Or is it sortof like a health bar you shouldn't let reach 0? Also, what exactly does infection do?
Edit: So, I got to the point where I got it explained in the game. Is there any kind of differences with scenes though? Like, when she's talking to people, would she act horny if she has a high infection?
Its like a hp bar if its 0 and you get into a sex scene the character gives up and you get a gameover scene based on the enemy that engaged her. Collecting the 8 notes will determine your ending with the choices you made.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Infection is just another health bar. Get too much and it's a gameover, just without the fun of a new scene or anything.

r222

Jul 5, 2020
Infection is just another health bar. Get too much and it's a gameover, just without the fun of a new scene or anything.
More precisely it leads to game over when Juno goes to sleep being severely infected.

It also makes Juno to masturbate after some distance which means that she will stop moving for a short period of time.

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
From the screenshots and the plot, I didn't know what to expect. Just played nearly 2 hours, I'm quite sure I'm far from the end of the game and damn, the game's really nice. Drawings are extremly fines, plot is as expected from zombie apocalypse, game's a bit hard especially with the runners but wow, one unexpected surprise.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes