Supershadow30

Jan 5, 2020
Heya. I'm trying to complete the APC quest, I've found fuel, Gavin, Billy and the APC, but the computer in the office used to activate the alarms refuses to activate them... What the heck am I supposed to do?

MoistBaguette

Jan 13, 2018
after getting ending e ("perfect ending") i know what a sequal where you continue as juno and manage human settlements while helping the dryads

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok so the dryed that's doing this is it hawk's wife are just some evil dryed bitch are is she evil.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
ok so the dryed that's doing this is it hawk's wife are just some evil dryed bitch are is she evil.
Its explained in the notes thats in the university level where the Dryad is the only enemy as well as the terminal with the male doctor and the game even drops a visual hint that the player can interact with without getting grabbed if they get her away from it.

MoistBaguette

Jan 13, 2018
Its explained in the notes thats in the university level where the Dryad is the only enemy as well as the terminal with the male doctor and the game even drops a visual hint that the player can interact with without getting grabbed if they get her away from it.
the dryad is deans' daughter(the man in the makeshift coffin)

KhaelDragon

Aug 19, 2020
Hi, guys. Anyone remember wheres car keys in the Cold pin? I find fuel and car, but didnt see this keys in totaly annoying darkness.

r222

Jul 5, 2020
Hi, guys. Anyone remember wheres car keys in the Cold pin? I find fuel and car, but didnt see this keys in totaly annoying darkness.
If I remember correctly they should be lying on the road. They should be near the exit to the western area where you have found fuel.

Reactions: KhaelDragon

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
have not played this for some time but i think there is only one tentacle scene and that also goes with the birth but i think that is a game over scene.

4.20 star(s) 69 Votes