Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Is it possible to avoid all Rape?
I... believe so, yes. But it does require you to take it slow and/or be particularly good at the combat sections. At least for the MC, there is an unavoidable rape scene of a nameless NPC towards the end of the game.

Edit: Although keep in mind for the combat rapes, you can skip the scenes themselves even if you do get hit. Also, most of the scenes in the game are actually rape, there's only like 3 or 4 that aren't.

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
Are the endings affected by the quests before leaving for the military bases? Are those the sidequests from the civilian leaders?

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
Could anyone tell me how to solve problem with freezing when playing rpgm games, sometimes the game runs smooth about an hour but sometimes it freezes in 5 min playing.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Overgrown: Genesis [v1.00.2] Dystopian Project

Original Size Win/Linux: 576 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 161 MB

Win/Linux:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Are the endings affected by the quests before leaving for the military bases? Are those the sidequests from the civilian leaders?
In order to get the best possible ending, you have to complete every side quest (including the base upgrades) and collect every note throughout the game.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Soon as Download Finish i will Unlock Gallery Room Full Save :cool::cool:

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
Could anyone tell me how to solve problem with freezing when playing rpgm games, sometimes the game runs smooth about an hour but sometimes it freezes in 5 min playing.
Go to the game folder then go to www/js and open rpg_core with something like notepad++.
Find the line called
if (this._skipCount === 0)
and change it to
if (this._skipCount < 0)
Doing this has worked for a bunch of people to stop the freezes so it might help you. As a side note you will have to do this for every RPGMV game that uses javascript

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes