Purge_Camo

Jun 25, 2020
i recently got into the game and i really cannot believe i had to come here for help. *spoilers ahead*i believe i am around the third level where in order to travel through the subway, i need a light source. does anyone know where it is because i can't find it anywhere.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
i recently got into the game and i really cannot believe i had to come here for help. *spoilers ahead*i believe i am around the third level where in order to travel through the subway, i need a light source. does anyone know where it is because i can't find it anywhere.
I'm going to guess that you when right where all the monsters are and most of the level instead of going left were a computer and a flashlight are when you left the stairway at the beginning of the subway level (dark). I would say that its best explore new areas so you don't miss anything.

Purge_Camo

Jun 25, 2020
I'm going to guess that you when right where all the monsters are and most of the level instead of going left were a computer and a flashlight are when you left the stairway at the beginning of the subway level (dark). I would say that its best explore new areas so you don't miss anything.
just woke up so i am having a bit of a hard time understanding what you wrote, but i explored the entire town and even went back to the generator building where we were attacked by the police.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
just woke up so i am having a bit of a hard time understanding what you wrote, but i explored the entire town and even went back to the generator building where we were attacked by the police.
You go left in the dark subway level first to find a flashlight.

Not for ->
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think I stated this before in an earlier post but still that would be the player exploring the area just after all the enemies have been killed. I think its that mission or the one before it, if you talk to a medic they will give you 1 medical consumables which is easy to miss since a lot of npcs just have standard repeated lines and most of the time only questline npcs give items as this one was a random medic on the mission and most of the time you would just go to the apc to heal up or get to work.

Purge_Camo

Jun 25, 2020
You go left in the dark subway level first to find a flashlight.

I think I stated this before in an earlier post but still that would be the player exploring the area just after all the enemies have been killed. I think its that mission or the one before it, if you talk to a medic they will give you 1 medical consumables which is easy to miss since a lot of npcs just have standard repeated lines and most of the time only questline npcs give items as this one was a random medic on the mission and most of the time you would just go to the apc to heal up or get to work.
thank you, i will try that.
update: i found it but i never went over there because i thought i already have and it claimed i needed a light source like the other side.

aleyugioh

Jun 22, 2020
This game is really completed? Because in his itchio page his status is " in development".

But i'am searching in others pages about this game and appear like completed. Anyway I think it's a very good game.

And i sorry for my english

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Is there Combat ? I am assuming there is by the screenshots, and if there is how does it work ? turn based or real time ?

ADAM __ nic

Jul 2, 2020
where are the circuit breakers in this game? im missing one and cant find it and having high suspections it is in the dark room

Ikegamo

Mar 20, 2017
Is there Combat ? I am assuming there is by the screenshots, and if there is how does it work ? turn based or real time ?
It's real-time, enemies will see you and charge towards you. You can shoot them in a straight line before they get to you though.

Reactions: Khairus

NotSoAverageUser

May 11, 2020
The Gameplay in this is superb! The gallery system also allows for the player to see the scenes they may of missed in areas they can't go back to, preventing replays. I love this, and the mechanics are what really sells it, not to say the art is bad. It is my favorite part and the pixel art style during dialogue is very cool!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
it's a good game i liked it alot even if i have not beat the game because i think i am on my last try. the boss at the end is a three strike's and you out kinda thing and she is fast and hard to see in the dark.

4.20 star(s) 69 Votes