Kamiz85

Oct 26, 2019
Ty !

But in the sewer in north zone, there is a double orange doors that lead to APC I think, and I can't pass this door, it's bugged no ?

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Bit confused by developer note is that just left over before 0.11 -> 1.0 (read the patreon how steam updated) I mean from what I read there is already 5 endings A-E.

Or does that mean that there will be a 1.00.1->1.00.11 update?

went ahead and played it and ya pretty sure that bit just old and should be removed, though it could/should just say more updates coming for epilogue content.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think there removed the one if i rember right were the blonde was bing gangbanged lol do not remmber if that was right lol.

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
I just gave the research paper of Dr. Peters to the female doctor (forgot her name) and humanity got fucked. How to find the other Doctor? The doctor who was trying to kill her.

Lupita90

Jun 16, 2020
Hi guys, I'm having trouble with the alien plants. Can't kill them, and I don't know where to go or what to do... any help?
Can someone be so considerate to make a full guide pleeease?

Ikegamo

Mar 20, 2017
Hi guys, I'm having trouble with the alien plants. Can't kill them, and I don't know where to go or what to do... any help?
Can someone be so considerate to make a full guide pleeease?
First thing you do is go into this building:
1592391319075.png

Go into the hole in the wall at the top right of the building, you'll find one of the soldiers in an incubation pod. Free her, and you'll get a plant heart. Exit the building again.

Take the plant heart to this building, it's at the bottom right of the map.
1592391297785.png

From here on out it's pretty straightforward, use the plant heart to clear the way so you can enter the hive.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Hey i wanted to know if the h scenes were available only with defeat ( game over ) or you can continue to play after it ? Thanks !

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Hey i wanted to know if the h scenes were available only with defeat ( game over ) or you can continue to play after it ? Thanks !
After you complete a section of the game the scenes will unlock in the gallery and if you get ending E you will have access to view all alternate endings.

Reactions: Aiden

BullDog7401

Jan 5, 2020
Does anyone have any experience with joiplay? I repacked this .7z file to .exe and transferred it to my phone. But joiplay still says it can't run it. Any solution to play it on my android?

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Wait, so it's completed? There's a "devs note" in the OP that makes it seem otherwise.
As far as the end of the game shows in ending E, I would say at best the only thing left is epilogue scenes/H-scenes with the crew members at the end of the game but as far as the story goes it should be done. Unless the the Dark Juno end has some extra missions or extra scenes but as far as anything goes its just the epilogue scenes to ending E/the 100% good ending.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes