zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if i rembber some one said some time back in the thread that there's one box in each place i think if i remmber right like i said lol.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Is there only one in the dark room or more?
For the circuit breakers, I spent a good 20 minutes scouring that place only to find out that there's a room to the south-east of the dark room with the (for me) last circuit breaker. Not sure if that's the one you're missing.

NewTroll123

May 28, 2019
For the circuit breakers, I spent a good 20 minutes scouring that place only to find out that there's a room to the south-east of the dark room with the (for me) last circuit breaker. Not sure if that's the one you're missing.
Alright, thanks for the info. I might wait for the update where they fix ending E first though before trying again. (unless it's already been fixed and i'm not aware, but as far as i remember, the developers said there will still be a few updates coming up)

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Alright, thanks for the info. I might wait for the update where they fix ending E first though before trying again. (unless it's already been fixed and i'm not aware, but as far as i remember, the developers said there will still be a few updates coming up)
Ending E is fixed the only thing left is Epilogues chat or scenes with the girls as that is the only thing mention in ending e that isn't done yet.

quagligily

Dec 5, 2017
Hi guys, been running round for the last hour trying to find the APC, done all the side quests in the area and there is a door that is lock from the inside and a path in the sewers tht's blocked by a double door but i can figure out what to do. Any halp would be muccccccccccccccch appreciated

DGMSlayer

Jun 28, 2020
Donny is in the house in the street after you trigger the Prologue of the game. He's in second floor so check carefully.
The APC key you got from the danger zone North of the 2nd map ( first map is next to the survival's camp barricade, 2nd map is East of it). You'll need to search the house for it but don't worry cause it is held by the bastard that want to rape you at the beginning so if you find him - you find the key.
He trys to shoot at me everytime i enter the room so how do get the key from him

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
How much futa content is in the game?
The final boss/encounter is the only source in the game, and she has 4 total scenes - 2 'combat,' 1 game-over, 1 introduction. Technically you could maybe say 5 since one of the other scenes in that section leads to her, but as I recall it's just her normal game-over scene after she arrives.

clmayes

Nov 5, 2019
How much futa content is in the game?
The final boss/encounter is the only source in the game, and she has 4 total scenes - 2 'combat,' 1 game-over, 1 introduction. Technically you could maybe say 5 since one of the other scenes in that section leads to her, but as I recall it's just her normal game-over scene after she arrives.
You forgot the extended version of the standard game over scene that leads into ending A as well as the mini scene in the epilogue of that ending.
But yeah, apart from that, that's it.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes