fantasianme

May 15, 2017
so i kinda see some different photos of ingame art and how the characters seem to react to them does that mean i can hope for the ability to choose your reaction to certain things happening in the game like you can in his other game ? or is it all o rails happening how the designer want and all that ?

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
You have to complete every side quest, get all 8 notes, and upgrade the camp through calling in favors alone (do not whore the girls out)
Thanks for advice, but the problem was much simpler; I did everything right but was playing on 1.00.0 where a bug locked out the E Ending XD. Re-updated and everything worked fine.

Reactions: RHFlash

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
saint751

RHFlash

Yes to both. While there it isn't in as of 1.00 since they weren't vital scenes, more lesbian content and a possible lesbian harem ending are all part of my future plans for bonus endgame content for D and E. 1.00 just means completion of main story, not end of content, after all.

WhiteWhiskey I'm not actually the one freely distributing most of the stuff you see from me on F95 (and, as of the Steam release, I actually can't do that, as per a regulation where I'm not allowed to make anything free that's listed on Steam).

Some of my supporters who already paid for the game on either Patreon or Steam, have chosen to share what they bought with the F95 community. I'm aware that people may not have the funds on hand to spare on games, especially with the ongoing pandemic, so I choose to turn a not-so-subtle blind eye and will neither condone nor condemn this behaviour. :whistle:
Congratulations on the steam release! Will put it on my wishlist for now with the intention to buy likely on next month.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
So about the mentioned "lesbian harem" ending, would this just be an added scene to ending E or would it require another playthrough on a future version (i.e. ending F)?

Sorry if the answer is obvious, haven't quite finished my playthrough on the new version yet.

WhiteBowman

Sep 12, 2019
Umm, I got it to work though?? Unless the female leaders are supposed to have endgame content....
Just copy over the individual saves you want to your save folder. it should work then.
My bad. File works.
I'm used to seeing "global.rpg" and "config.rpgsave" in save, so that's it.

Romirom

Jul 5, 2018
the game is finished all of a sudden? i always thought it's like 50% done?!

well that was unexpected...

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
This game seems to only have partial support for a game pad. There is no shoot or reload.
Does anyone know if there is a patch, or means of keying functions to buttons? I do not like using the keyboard.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
This game seems to only have partial support for a game pad. There is no shoot or reload.
Does anyone know if there is a patch, or means of keying functions to buttons? I do not like using the keyboard.
I remember finding that out when I first played this versions ago. It does have a nice keyboard setup for most controls but after looking on the internet I found some programs that should work at least for windows as I use the portable.
Antimicro is stated to support Linux and Windows (I ran this on this game as a test with a Windows 10 64bit)

Enjoyable is stated to work for MacOS

Jan 27, 2018
Is it just me or when I go to the gallery the "Infection" notification is still there. Wasn't it patched where if you went into the gallery it disappears?

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
You mainly want to evade her as best as you can. If you hit her with a couple of shotgun shells she'll need a few seconds to recover and you can use that time to proceed where you need to go. If she does grab you, mash the A key to escape her and you'll have some time where she is stunned to get where you need to go. If you're on escape cool down, make it your first priority to get away from her and let that cool down reset so if she does grab you again you can get away.
Overall I still think that it is too difficult, especially if in the room where it is dark. You only have a split second to see where she is coming from and even then if you pc or emulator decides to stutter then you are basically fucked. If her running speed was just slightly slower than the MC in sprit it might be fine. Otherwise you did have to have monster reflexes/pc rig even when you are spamming cheats.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Overall I still think that it is too difficult, especially if in the room where it is dark. You only have a split second to see where she is coming from and even then if you pc or emulator decides to stutter then you are basically fucked. If her running speed was just slightly slower than the MC in sprit it might be fine. Otherwise you did have to have monster reflexes/pc rig even when you are spamming cheats.
I wouldn't say she isn't that hard unless you have been killing everything you can with as much ammo or attacks you can. If you been practicing how to avoid most monsters you should be able to beat the game without any force sex. Ammo is mostly a waste before the forest area and some areas after that are a waste when you can just run, struggle and break free and wait for the cool down and you can save ammo by using melee on some of your single out attackers after they failed a struggle or you got them before they notice you. If you need extra base points for gun upgrades then you can use the Painkiller loop which can be done after you do Sofia's fort side mission. As she will give you a free painkiller if your out of meds and the Q.M. will give you 10 base points for painkillers and besides the travel between the two npcs this trade can be done an infinite amount of times but since base points(bp) dont buy ammo you only would need to do it enough to cover missing bp for side missions and/or weapon upgrades. As for her running speed you can always avoid her in the first chase when you enter from the main door into the universal as she will chase you in a walk mainly because its a choke point for the monster.

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
is there even an ending e I have all notes and did not go and asked helped from the soldier but i just got ending d

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes