RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
So am I wrong in hoping for a lesbian harem ending?
I was really hoping for it too; I thought for sure that's where the ending was going. I was also hoping for some of that sweet futa action with the new Dryad. I haven't made seen the ending E yet, but it sounds like neither of those are part of it currently based on what I've read here. There's still hope though, the developers say they want to add more to the game especially to the D and E endings.

WhiteWhiskey

Mar 24, 2020
All Endings should be fixed as of 1.00.1 (also updated on Steam). If you have a 0.11 or 1.00.0 save from just before planting the C4, it should work for you as intended in 1.00.1.

As previously mentioned along this thread by others, you cannot get Ending D or E by using the Cheat Room - the 8 required notes must be manually collected and several sidequests are not toggled complete by using cheats. Only "C" Ending is available by Cheat Room.

Using menu-based Cheats is completely OK however, and doesn't affect getting Ending D or E.

I do plan on updating several of the Endings, particularly D and E. You see, most games (ie. initial iteration of Fallout 3) have hard endings that just kill off the player or end the game, and have that little consequence drawl at the end, which I really dislike because it felt like the journey ended so bluntly and baldly. So apart from the consequence scene I had Ending Rooms added for each and every ending so you could really enjoy/see the consequences. Since priority was getting the game to completion though, some of these (D and E) are pretty sparse.

I'm pretty happy with the state of "A" (Zara), and "B" (Feinstein), but I'll definitely be rewriting "C" because I'm not 100% happy with the narrative, and back-adding to D and E (I feel like there should be a bigger reward to full completion than just being able to unlock all other endings).

And as I mentioned before in Patreon posts and such, 1.00 just means the game is completed in terms of the main story. I do still plan on back-adding content that was neglected in favour of the main story, fixing up bugs and tweaking maps, and so on. One big thing is the lack of M/F encounters for Juno that I really want to expand on. Another is exploring how female survivors are affected by the infection in a more subtle, sinister way compared to outright monstrous transformations.

Fake Count Those are really good points! I'm definitely considering a few of them. Regarding Gavin though, the original iteration had him dying and begging for a bullet, and Juno outright refusing and letting him bleed out. I wasn't too happy with that one, so I wrote the whole sicc'ing the zombie buffet on him, which I felt was a fitting way for him to go.

I tried my best to write Juno as a very fortuitous "right person in the right place at the right time". The other survivor leaders do a lot while she's out, and the military goes engage in various ops to help clear the way for her, often meeting with mishap while doing so. But I feel like they're not represented too well atm. In the future I'd like to expand on the military by adding a consensual male partner of military background who leads a strike force alongside Juno and does other objectives while she's out.

I thought the lesbian scenes had a fair amount of buildup. Given the situation of the characters - saving each other and helping each other out mid-apocalypse, and building up their relations and overcoming deep trust segments of relationships with relative quickness - it feels like their romantic encounters should be where they are.

C Endings can only occur if you didn't strengthen the civilians, so they are actually fairly useless in the overall scheme of things, unable to contribute all that much, and earning the enmity of military staffers who feel like resources are wasted on them. This is avoided once the civilians are strengthened, so there is a very clear cause-and-effect here.

Foreshadowing the ICBMs and androids in lore is definitely something to consider! I thought the hospital mystery buildup was enough but I suppose it did fly out of left field.

A lot of the other things you reported are bugs which have been addressed in 1.00.1 so I do advise you to update the version!

@Edvin It's 100% avoidable. Juno does not get into any situations unless you lose a fight or surrender willingly. All scenes are also unlocked with progression so there's no drive for you to lose on purpose.
Will the download here be getting the update?

Architect

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
saint751

RHFlash

Yes to both. While there it isn't in as of 1.00 since they weren't vital scenes, more lesbian content and a possible lesbian harem ending are all part of my future plans for bonus endgame content for D and E. 1.00 just means completion of main story, not end of content, after all.

WhiteWhiskey I'm not actually the one freely distributing most of the stuff you see from me on F95 (and, as of the Steam release, I actually can't do that, as per a regulation where I'm not allowed to make anything free that's listed on Steam).

Some of my supporters who already paid for the game on either Patreon or Steam, have chosen to share what they bought with the F95 community. I'm aware that people may not have the funds on hand to spare on games, especially with the ongoing pandemic, so I choose to turn a not-so-subtle blind eye and will neither condone nor condemn this behaviour. :whistle:

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Yes to both. While there it isn't in as of 1.00 since they weren't vital scenes, more lesbian content and a possible lesbian harem ending are all part of my future plans for bonus endgame content for D and E. 1.00 just means completion of main story, not end of content, after all.
Nice! That endgame content sounds amazing

NoblePhantasm

May 12, 2019
An ending like that would be appreciated for people like me who did things as cleanly as possible. A no rape playthrough only to end up with those endings is demoralizing to say the least.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
also any idea where the last note might be ?
I used the suicide note at the start and passed it to the husband, but it still counts right?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Some of my supporters who already paid for the game on either Patreon or Steam, have chosen to share what they bought with the F95 community. I'm aware that people may not have the funds on hand to spare on games, especially with the ongoing pandemic, so I choose to turn a not-so-subtle blind eye and will neither condone nor condemn this behaviour. :whistle:
Most of the content involving games are 'public' releases that then get posted on F95 very few games would be listed under the 'pirated' label. Developers are pretty aware (mostly because there are too many rats on the internet) or they're made aware of F95 and or other sites that are similar. :p

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
also any idea where the last note might be ?
The 8th and final note is in the university. When you first walk in it's the north most room. You may need to find a key some here, I'm not quite sure on that part.

the dyrad part is just impossible to beat
You mainly want to evade her as best as you can. If you hit her with a couple of shotgun shells she'll need a few seconds to recover and you can use that time to proceed where you need to go. If she does grab you, mash the A key to escape her and you'll have some time where she is stunned to get where you need to go. If you're on escape cool down, make it your first priority to get away from her and let that cool down reset so if she does grab you again you can get away.

alexajke

Jun 18, 2017
Can anyone provide gamesave to ending E?
Loved this game, but spending 4+ hours to complete it again is too much for me.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes