Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Been playing and wondering why do melee weapons sometimes disappear when switching to them seem to not be in the old version with one of the endings in it.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Hmm..is that Forlorn Note available from the beginning? Because I have all 7 notes aside from that one. Or can I go back there?
You can only get at the beginning since the building is blocked off when you return after the forest level.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
seems NOPY, UPLOADHAVEN and RACATY links are deads
only MEGA seems to be working

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Just completed the game.....whats up with the so called D-Ending? Just went through the tribunal for Feinstein, sent him to the firing squad.....then the next cutscene declares Hawkes (the commander) is dead and Feinstein is making the weapons when he was the one who went nutsy and wanted to nuke the world? Wtf?

ALso I've heard that having all notes gets you the E-ending....but I have all 8 and still got the weird D-ending.....what happens to Hawkes daughter? Was there any point in getting Zara's research? I'm so confused......

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
ALso I've heard that having all notes gets you the E-ending....but I have all 8 and still got the weird D-ending.....what happens to Hawkes daughter? Was there any point in getting Zara's research? I'm so confused......
You have to complete every side quest, get all 8 notes, and upgrade the camp through calling in favors alone (do not whore the girls out)

ARLASKY

Oct 19, 2018
Good, but without "global.rpg" and "config.rpgsave" save not work.
Umm, I got it to work though?? Unless the female leaders are supposed to have endgame content....
Just copy over the individual saves you want to your save folder. it should work then.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes