dtnmangry

Jun 1, 2020
This is a good game, but the difficulty can be jarring at times. I find myself giving up and resorting to cheating during the middle of Act 2 because of all of the fast zombies and no place to get ammo. And I can't help but wonder why they have 3 different art styles for the game's CGs.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This is a good game, but the difficulty can be jarring at times. I find myself giving up and resorting to cheating during the middle of Act 2 because of all of the fast zombies and no place to get ammo. And I can't help but wonder why they have 3 different art styles for the game's CGs.
Have to agree on that. It was pretty frustating how fast you run out of melee weapons and ammo. You either save and repeat a lot or use ammo cheat. I confess i also used the cheat during act III.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Ammo isn't much of an issue if you save for when you really need it. Remember that you can outrun many of the basic enemies, the dashers and dogs are really the ones you have be ready for.

Reactions: RHFlash

dtnmangry

Jun 1, 2020
Ammo isn't much of an issue if you save for when you really need it. Remember that you can outrun many of the basic enemies, the dashers and dogs are really the ones you have be ready for.
Well a first time player isn't gonna know "when" he really needs it.

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
Got ending D in my first time playing, now you are telling me I have to collect 8 notes to get ending E? I didn't even notice where note 1 and note 8 were, so I guess ending D it is.

Last edited:

dtnmangry

Jun 1, 2020
Got ending D in my first time playing, now you are telling me I have to collect 8 notes to get ending E? I didn't even notice where note 1 and note 8 were, so I guess ending D it is.
Note 1 is at the very beginning of the game I think, where you get out of the apartment to find Billy and Gavin. Note 8 is inside the Dean's room at the University.

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
Note 1 is at the very beginning of the game I think, where you get out of the apartment to find Billy and Gavin. Note 8 is inside the Dean's room at the University.
I mean, I could play the whole game again, but to be honest, I don't really know how I completed the game in 4 hours in-game time. The sections in the park, the downtown and the university are just kind of unfair at some point. Guess I'll try later.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Actually Note 1 is the suicide note you find after repairing the generator in the opening, its removed from your inventory after you give it to the boyfriend.

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
Actually Note 1 is the suicide note you find after repairing the generator in the opening, its removed from your inventory after you give it to the boyfriend.
That's note 3.

EDIT: It doesn't count as a note.

Last edited:

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
I mean, I could play the whole game again, but to be honest, I don't really know how I completed the game in 4 hours in-game time. The sections in the park, the downtown and the university are just kind of unfair at some point. Guess I'll try later.
or go to an save editing online and edit ur save so u can add the note like i did and got ending e there isnt much in ending e they said they would add more sex scene in ending e in the future though

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
or go to an save editing online and edit ur save so u can add the note like i did and got ending e there isnt much in ending e they said they would add more sex scene in ending e in the future though
Too late, I already made a second "run" of the game, optimized as much as possible and finished the game in less than 2 hours with 8 notes, every shelter upgrade and almost every sidequest. Still got ending D again because I thought I didn't need to complete the suicide note sidequest, guess I was wrong. I'll try again later, really need a break right now lol.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Yeah if you can evade the basic zombies through the first few levels well the game can definitely be done in under 2 hours. The runners get dropped easily by the upgraded pistol and the gators&regenerators die to the shotgun easily enough. Ammo isn't a problem once you reach the army base levels and you should have enough pistol ammo to get through the city if you didn't shoot too many early on. IMO the only really difficult/time consuming parts are the ones in the dark, but maybe 75% of the subway can be skipped so it's not an issue. The park definitely gave me trouble when I was just running through it, and hitting the dogs in the dark is easier said than done. However, if you're really struggling with it or want to save ammo and your infection is low enough you can clear the area by just sort of just running forward, taking a few hits (the dogs die after they get you) and then going back to regen since Sofia's side mission is pretty easy and it gives you a full infection removal.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Yeah if you can evade the basic zombies through the first few levels well the game can definitely be done in under 2 hours. The runners get dropped easily by the upgraded pistol and the gators&regenerators die to the shotgun easily enough. Ammo isn't a problem once you reach the army base levels and you should have enough pistol ammo to get through the city if you didn't shoot too many early on. IMO the only really difficult/time consuming parts are the ones in the dark, but maybe 75% of the subway can be skipped so it's not an issue. The park definitely gave me trouble when I was just running through it, and hitting the dogs in the dark is easier said than done. However, if you're really struggling with it or want to save ammo and your infection is low enough you can clear the area by just sort of just running forward, taking a few hits (the dogs die after they get you) and then going back to regen since Sofia's side mission is pretty easy and it gives you a full infection removal.
You actually dont have to kill gators just use the struggle system and cooldown and you save ammo or just outrun them to an exit if its close by.

Kamiz85

Oct 26, 2019
Hi !

I can't complete the part "locate the APC" got all achivement except this one (got the key card etc.) help plz ?

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes