Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I think in that area where you have to drain the water to proceed. If you don't drain the water and enter the room you'll get that scene. Maybe someone else can give a more precise answer though
Yeah its the Swarm Game Over screen, which is in that mentioned section. You don't need to lose on purpose to see them though, just clear the game and you unlock the scenes in the gallery.

Reactions: RHFlash

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
Okay, so for all of you people who want to fap or just lazy. Here's a save file for all of you.

Simply extract the rar file, copy and paste the files to:

Overgrown-Genesis 0.11.1 -> www -> save ....... and you're done.
Dd you get military base upgrade via favor or gangrape?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well if you do rape you keep the point's but you can also open them up buy using your base point's too i used the points to open thing's up and you still get all the scene's.

Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
well if you do rape you keep the point's but you can also open them up buy using your base point's too i used the points to open thing's up and you still get all the scene's.
Oh yeah that is true. Just completing each stage will unlock scenes anyway

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well its supposed to be in 2 days so..yeah. Farewell to this thread I guess when its out. Though I'm sure there'll still be plenty of folks asking how to unlock an ending or shoot a gun :p

Reactions: RHFlash

Belhemoth

Jul 20, 2018
Not only you'll get this awesome piece to play but they may aslo be able to focus a bit more on Claire's Quest with this "completed". Update might be out "shortly".

LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
I love this game and to see its coming to an end is kinda bittersweet. I didnt play in its early stages or anything, in fact I played from beginning to the end of the update just now. But its a great RPGM game. Bravo.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes