unocrus

Oct 28, 2018
I get that you can watch scenes in a gallery, but there's a disconnect there. Like would you rather play a game that has a sex scene in it or play an entire game then after you see a scene that plays out like a what if scenario?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I get that you can watch scenes in a gallery, but there's a disconnect there. Like would you rather play a game that has a sex scene in it or play an entire game then after you see a scene that plays out like a what if scenario?
I think I understand what you mean, playing the H-events in context is more satisfying I think ( but in this game it will be a game over quite a lot ), but I am also happy to get them all opened at the end as well.

So mixed I guess in my thinking on it.

Reactions: Iambigsad

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
The context of most of the events is being defeated and raped. If you really want context, you're gonna have to lose because that IS the context, you can't really complain about both. The first scene for each enemy can be lived through, but the others are game overs of some sort, so your options are die on purpose (save beforehand) or view in the gallery.

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
I gave this game a try, got stuck after fixing the generator. The only arrow to leave the zone is unreachable (top left corner where you come to the outside zone for the first time).

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
I'm using and xbox one controller and right trigger to struggle doesn't work.
The game says I should press right trigger but nothing happens. Only keyboard A works and no other button on the controller works. Shooting and swinging axe works fine though.

Dingofiz

Sep 19, 2017
Can someone reupload the MEGA download please? The other sites make things too complicated, and the download sometimes stops for no reason.

Reactions: cuzt

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Where's the supposed "Post-ending" content? Still waiting on said "promised" stuff.
They're working on their other game full time right now. They are going to come back and finish off O:G with one big
post-release update somewhere down the line, but as of right now it is not being worked on. Don't worry though, this dev team has been pretty reliable, they're not gonna disappear or quit because of burnout or whatever.

Distephano

Oct 31, 2020
I searched the thread, but I didn´t find an answer...
I´m stuck at the APC Quest. I found Bill and Gavin. Bill is dead and Gavin refused me to give me the keys. So far, so bad. I can enter the room with the PC but I can´t use it. Questlog says, I have to find the APC, but already got the fuel. I know I have to activate the PC to send the infected to Gavon, so I can get his keys...but still I can´t use the PC. Any ideas?Attach files

Last edited:

Chorin

Jul 11, 2018
Is there a way to unlock the full gallery (ie Sophie, Cassie and Natasha's scenes) Without begging the soldiers for aid?

Distephano

Oct 31, 2020
Ok I got it...geezus...I had to stand in front of the PC and press on the tile under my feet instead the PC itself and then I was able to activate it..

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
us the point's to get all the stuff. then in the gallory the bad choice should be there are was for me.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Is there a way to unlock the full gallery (ie Sophie, Cassie and Natasha's scenes) Without begging the soldiers for aid?
If you complete the game with one of the good endings, you unlock all of the base scenes including both variants of Sophie, Cassie, and Natasha's scenes.

Reactions: Chorin

Kumba

Dec 1, 2018
For God's sake can anyone tell me how to pass the undying plants level, i saved a girl from a plant and that's it there is nothing i can do right now.

Protomano

Dec 25, 2020
For God's sake can anyone tell me how to pass the undying plants level, i saved a girl from a plant and that's it there is nothing i can do right now.
I already erased the game, but after saving the girl (kid, not female soldiers) you were supposed to go back to HQ.
Where exactly are you at?

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes