Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Literally the previous page is full of sneak peeks for the game. Remember to read the thread next time.
I mean, I found no information about any of those questions really.

I found something a few pages ago about one of the endings being about Juno leading humanity to kill all the plant-like creatures. But what's the difference between ending D and ending C1/C2? My only theory for now is that ending D is the epilogue, what happend after endings C1 and C2, becouse no matter if it's with Juno as a leader or the military, humanity fights back and wins. But as I said, it's just my theory and I hope I can avoid replaying like hour or two just to avoid picking up 8th note and see the last ending.

I found no information about WHO Thompson and Barton are. Sure, I saw the sex scenes, but I still had no clue why are they important out of nowhere, as I just finished the game and Thompson didn't exist and Barton was a background character at best. As I said though, after some continued research I found answers, so I crossed it out.

And I found no information about release date. After digging a bit I found the old post from 1st april about one last update to this game and a couple of sneak peaks, just locked behind being a patreon. I also know that patreons get access a month earlier. But non of those informations let me pinpoint the release date. So, do you know any answers?

EDIT: Oh and I don't mean to be rude, I'm just getting defensive becouse your assumption is far from the truth. No offense, but you missed the point of my questions, the sex scenes don't answer anything I've asked. And lastly, I know you can't tell me what the dev thinks, I'm just following Claire's Quest too and I'm suprised to see him go back to a finished game, plot-wise at least.

Last edited:

bobby125432

Mar 13, 2020
Here are the most recent sneak peeks, in spoilers because...

Apr 13, 2021 at 5:01 AM

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 23, 2021 at 4:24 AM

May 4, 2021 at 5:06 PM

May 16, 2021 at 5:26 PM

May 18, 2021 at 6:30 AM

May 30, 2021 at 6:19 PM

May 31, 2021 at 7:15 AM

Jun 15, 2021 at 8:49 AM

And finally:

Jun 15, 2021 at 8:55 AM

I haven't completed the game yet, I'm waiting until all of the endings are finished before playing again.
spoilers were all in this post if ppl didnt find them

amnesia492

May 28, 2018
Simple, but quite enjoyable. I like that the story or gameplay has some meat to it rather than just being there for checking a box.

DeepDarkRed

Jul 12, 2019
She who wishes the world to end can beg and plead with the abyss that they are on the same side, but it is folly to think that what lies beyond the abyss feels the same, much less comprehends...

Sneak peek of the update to Zara's pixel-animated scene in Overgrown: Genesis at the University stage, which, by popular request, we are now doing a full CG addition for! pre_02.jpg

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
She who wishes the world to end can beg and plead with the abyss that they are on the same side, but it is folly to think that what lies beyond the abyss feels the same, much less comprehends...

Sneak peek of the update to Zara's pixel-animated scene in Overgrown: Genesis at the University stage, which, by popular request, we are now doing a full CG addition for! View attachment 1329562
I wish they did a reamake of the older art

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes