Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
I wish the game had allowed for us to become a plant woman that could go around and infest all the humans, basically playing the game in reverse.
Well I wish they give more little room in prison for her to crawl! It’s to small for me to move around.

Reactions: Demora

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I wish the game had allowed for us to become a plant woman that could go around and infest all the humans, basically playing the game in reverse.
That sounds more like a DLC expansion lol, like a separate mode entirely.

giddly

Aug 7, 2021
Well yeah, I was just asking because I was slightly confused: the screen shows that there are, yet the tag is missing.
The plant girls (dryads) are the only type of dickgirls in the game. They only show up at the end though when you're at the university.
But yeah, someone should update the tags fro this game.

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
Overgrown: Genesis [v1.00.2] Dystopian Project

Original Size Win/Linux: 576 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 161 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

mega download expired or removed

giddly

Aug 7, 2021
How do I get it?
There are multiple ways.
1st you can just let the dryad catch you 3 times.
2nd you try to free the women soldiers the dryad has captured (they are on the eastern side of the university).
3rd there are two people in the university who want you to side with them against the other. Side with the female scientist (on the west side of the university) and do what she says.
All three methods give you different variants of the dryad ending, but only the 3rd one counts as a true ending rather than a game over. It is also the one with the most content. It's gonna get even more content in the upcoming final patch.
Note that other than the main dryad, the other dryads in the endings are likely to be your daughters, so fair warning if you aren't into incest.

majorkiller45

Jul 24, 2020
She who wishes the world to end can beg and plead with the abyss that they are on the same side, but it is folly to think that what lies beyond the abyss feels the same, much less comprehends...

Sneak peek of the update to Zara's pixel-animated scene in Overgrown: Genesis at the University stage, which, by popular request, we are now doing a full CG addition for! View attachment 1329562
I got weird bug after getting the dryad ending, instead of viewing the epilogue and walking around the plant prison it just the "thank you for playing" screen that I can NOT skip no matter what button I press. weirdly enough I can still pause and open the menu as if im actually playing but my screen got covered by the thank you scree. any help please?

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes