Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
How to unlock mirror scene no 59?
Thanks.
From walkthrough: Between day 291 and 292, if you have killed Clementine, you will be finding Gazef Stronoff in Carne Village and Brain Unglass in the Lizardmen village (You can get there through the great lake in the Sorcerer Kingdom), speak to both of them to unlock this mirror event.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android R37 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
weird download new version and i get the memory problem again... same setting and everything. edit: at the aura confession part like last time started new game as didn't play since r28 so wanted to start anew

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
weird download new version and i get the memory problem again... same setting and everything. edit: at the aura confession part like last time started new game as didn't play since r28 so wanted to start anew
Try this:
It worked for another user that had the same problem, it is integrated from R38 on.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Attached is a gallery + mirror unlocker, it shouldn't require any updating as long as the gallery and mirror don't undergo any structural code changes.

Download and drop it in the game folder.

Note: The "x% unlocked" text within the gallery is unchanged, but you are able to access everything.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Is there ever going to be able to gain Evil eye or the Blue Roses as servants? Or frankly any of the side characters that get little attention in this? Hell Renner doesn't even make an appearance to my knowledge in this and she's supposed to be a vassal.

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Is there ever going to be able to gain Evil eye or the Blue Roses as servants? Or frankly any of the side characters that little attention in this? Hell Renner doesn't even make an appearance to my knowledge in this and she's suppose to be vassal.
I suggest you to play until the end of the build, I am fairly sure by R37 at least one of those characters you have mentioned is there.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
I've played until 28 where they did appear but only once. That doesn't include Renner unless I missed something.

Last edited:

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
I do know that. I meant to say that that those specific characters didn't get any more appearances in the game since I last played which was version 28. After surfing the changelogs up to 37, I noticed they didn't get anymore appearances than the one I've already seen unless I missed it, hence why I'm asking If there's any plans to give them any more appearances in the future. Just curious really since the dev given more mundane characters more screen time or even the ability to recruit them as servants which seems odd compared to the popularity of other side characters.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I do know that. I meant to say that that those specific characters didn't get any more appearances in the game since I last played which was version 28. After surfing the changelogs up to 37, I noticed they didn't get anymore appearances than the one I've already seen unless I missed it, hence why I'm asking If there's any plans to give them any more appearances in the future. Just curious really since the dev given more mundane characters more screen time or even the ability to recruit them as servants which seems odd compared to the popularity of other side characters.
Renner is in R37, Evileye has recently gotten in, but if you wait until R39, you will get some hentai scenes with her as well (2, so far).

-edit-
R38 has a scene with Evileye as well, but R39 expands on R38, so I suggest you to wait till R39.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
In r36, I think it was. you could trick and capture the blue roses .

As for renner. I've also been looking forward to her appearance, since she's one of my favourite characters. I also don't remember seeing renner at all throughout the game.
for h scenes. she is pretty fixated on climb, Which might make writing one for her character difficult. I guess he could write it so he's used as leverage for a scene, Or maybe illusions/mind control. But beyond that, it doesn't necessarily make sense.

Still waiting for "jirnivel" as they are also one of my favourites.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Renner is in R37, Evileye has recently gotten in, but if you wait until R39, you will get some hentai scenes with her as well (2, so far).

-edit-
R38 has a scene with Evileye as well, but R39 expands on R38, so I suggest you to wait till R39.
Thanks for letting me know! I guess the wait time will be until like December? I'm not aware of the update time for this dev.

As for renner. I've also been looking forward to her appearance, since she's one of my favourite characters. I also don't remember seeing renner at all throughout the game.
for h scenes. she is pretty fixated on climb, Which might make writing one for her character difficult. I guess he could write it so he's used as leverage for a scene, Or maybe illusions/mind control. But beyond that, it doesn't necessarily make sense.

Seriously? Dam, I hope we can convert them cause Momonga kinda a idiot in the anime. Like he get all these opportunities to gain powerful/useful followers to do his bidding and he doesn't because of personal or mundane reasons. The more servants, the better if you ask me, especially If there well renowned humans that are be trusted by other humans. I like Renner, she's one of my favorite human characters but due to how she written, I have no problem with no H scenes between herself and Momonga. I really just enjoy seeing her act like a pycho behind everyone's back with only like two people knowing her true nature. I'd really just like to see her pycho side talking with Momonga freely about governing or something. If you want a H scene, could easily have her be sadistic towards Climb than wipe his memory afterwards or have her torture those whom look like Climb. I could see her doing that for kicks. Whether it has penetration involved or not is a different story altogether. I think she becomes an Imp in the manga right? Can't remember. As for the Blue roses, they could be useful, especially Evileye and Lakyus due to their abilities. It be amusing to corrupt Lakyus and have Evileye as a personal servant. I find her real personality to be quite amusing when around Momon. It be nice for her to be in Darkness or as a spy/agent of sorts.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018

Renner is in R37, she has mirror events and a few CGs.
She will never have hentai scenes with Ainz because I do not do NTR.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes