• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Thanks for letting me know! I guess the wait time will be until like December? I'm not aware of the update time for this dev.

Seriously? Dam, I hope we can convert them cause Momonga kinda a idiot in the anime. Like he get all these opportunities to gain powerful/useful followers to do his bidding and he doesn't because of personal or mundane reasons. The more servants, the better if you ask me, especially If there well renowned humans that are be trusted by other humans. I like Renner, she's one of my favorite human characters but due to how she written, I have no problem with no H scenes between herself and Momonga. I really just enjoy seeing her act like a pycho behind everyone's back with only like two people knowing her true nature. I'd really just like to see her pycho side talking with Momonga freely about governing or something. If you want a H scene, could easily have her be sadistic towards Climb than wipe his memory afterwards or have her torture those whom look like Climb. I could see her doing that for kicks. Whether it has penetration involved or not is a different story altogether. I think she becomes an Imp in the manga right? Can't remember. As for the Blue roses, they could be useful, especially Evileye and Lakyus due to their abilities. It be amusing to corrupt Lakyus and have Evileye as a personal servant. I find her real personality to be quite amusing when around Momon. It be nice for her to be in Darkness or as a spy/agent of sorts.
I agree with most of this. Renner really is such a fun character, and would add some spice to the story.

It'd be cool just having her pop up for different requests even. and then you have to consider the potential consequences of granting them.

Evil eye would be interesting as well, especially her interactions with characters like shalltear or clementine if you kept her alive. (Would also be interesting to see how she gets on with kurome since on the surface they seem similar).

And thanks Winterfire. I'm. Nearly at the end of the anime portion, so far i haven't haven't reached the end on any past r36.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Oh what about Albedo's daughter? DId she get anymore scenes? She amuses me greatly lol

I'd laugh if you ended up with two daughters instead of one. RIP everyone lol

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Oh what about Albedo's daughter? DId she get anymore scenes? She amuses me greatly lol

I'd laugh if you ended up with two daughters instead of one. RIP everyone lol
Yes, she has two scenes in R39

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Where to download it? in Patreon? If so what prices?
You can find the tiers here:

Public: R37
Tier 1 (1$): R38
Tier 2 (5$): R39

I will be releasing R40 between today and tomorrow, so the new list will be:

Public: R38
Tier 1 (1$): R39
Tier 2 (5$): R40

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Nice. Been waiting for 39. Does it add more story stuff/side content or just beach?
R39 is a big extension of R38, with 10 more events. It also adds a bunch of mirror events and a lot of fixes.
R40 just continues the main storyline without adding any new hentai scene (if not for one with Jirnivel).

Helpme2001

Apr 14, 2019
someone has a save from the privios update cus i changed pc and i have all saved file lost, if someone can help it well help me much

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
So is the harem tag still just for show or is there actual harem content in the game yet?
It has never been for show (It is against rules to put tags that do not exist in the current release). The harem tag has been added as soon as harem option became available, that was long ago now.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
shit just got update after im viewing other game, when next update will come up? im waiting for v40 is it still long week?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
shit just got update after im viewing other game, when next update will come up? im waiting for v40 is it still long week?
R39 will be released this month, R40 starting from next month.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes