Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Nice. Been waiting for 39. Does it add more story stuff/side content or just beach?
R39 is a big extension of R38, with 10 more events. It also adds a bunch of mirror events and a lot of fixes.
R40 just continues the main storyline without adding any new hentai scene (if not for one with Jirnivel).

Helpme2001

Apr 14, 2019
someone has a save from the privios update cus i changed pc and i have all saved file lost, if someone can help it well help me much

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
So is the harem tag still just for show or is there actual harem content in the game yet?
It has never been for show (It is against rules to put tags that do not exist in the current release). The harem tag has been added as soon as harem option became available, that was long ago now.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
shit just got update after im viewing other game, when next update will come up? im waiting for v40 is it still long week?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
shit just got update after im viewing other game, when next update will come up? im waiting for v40 is it still long week?
R39 will be released this month, R40 starting from next month.

Jul 28, 2020
This is a great game. I really appreciate your firm stance against the NTR , especially in these dark times. At this point the site should be renamed to NTR95. I see people are getting stigmatized for not wanting to share their waifus. Imagine that.

I've played this game way back although not sure which build it was. I will give it another go but i have a couple of questions , if you don't mind.

- I vaguely remember choosing Albedo at the start makes you locked out of some options. What is the optimal route for getting all the waifus from the start? Walkthrough seems outdated and character specific. Read couple pages back and going for Solution seems better but then i miss couple of confessions unless they don't actually lock you out ? Would be great to have a point where i should start accepting them.

- Are Rubedo&Nigredo lewdable ?

- I remember gifting that prisoner to Shalltear or Solution gets you a unique scene but is it necessary to advance their routes or can i keep her alive ?

- What do you think the best choice is for the ponytail girl (from Arche's party) ?

Thanks in advance, although i am not an expert on Overlord lore its clear you are very strict about it as possible. This is clearly few steps above the other ''parody'' games of well known IP's. I wish you the best. 10/10 game easily.

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
This is a great game. I really appreciate your firm stance against the NTR , especially in these dark times. At this point the site should be renamed to NTR95. I see people are getting stigmatized for not wanting to share their waifus. Imagine that.

I've played this game way back although not sure which build it was. I will give it another go but i have a couple of questions , if you don't mind.

- I vaguely remember choosing Albedo at the start makes you locked out of some options. What is the optimal route for getting all the waifus from the start? Walkthrough seems outdated and character specific. Read couple pages back and going for Solution seems better but then i miss couple of confessions unless they don't actually lock you out ? Would be great to have a point where i should start accepting them.

- Are Rubedo&Nigredo lewdable ?

- I remember gifting that prisoner to Shalltear or Solution gets you a unique scene but is it necessary to advance their routes or can i keep her alive ?

- What do you think the best choice is for the ponytail girl (from Arche's party) ?

Thanks in advance, although i am not an expert on Overlord lore its clear you are very strict about it as possible. This is clearly few steps above the other ''parody'' games of well known IP's. I wish you the best. 10/10 game easily.

1- At this point, it does not really matter which one you start with.
If you ignore Albedo, you will go with Solution (that means you will have her + whoever you will bring in E-Rantel), however, if you do that you will be getting Albedo only much later in the game which is not ideal if you like her.

Having Shalltear as second wife around season 2 is also possible only if you have married Albedo, otherwise you will need to wait for a while.

Only once you get on third season, you will truly begin to build your harem.

2- Nigredo, yes. Rubedo, probably never... Did not really get any feedback on her.

3- If I remember correctly, it is necessary only for Solution.

4- I kept her alive in my save, but you get some scenes and extra dialogue even if you kill her.

Reactions: derpyturdmeister

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
2 - Nigredo, yes. Rubedo, probably never... Did not really get any feedback on her.
Man, I think you should totally do rubedo, be like the holy trinity, Especially after making her such a sexy waifu. could be a complete route on it's own

Oh, and i missed out on nigredo though weirdly enough. It had don't confess only in options when I'm assuming the time came, but I don't think I had any wives at that point. (She was in orphanage if memory serves.)

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Man, I think you should totally do rubedo, be like the holy trinity, Especially after making her such a sexy waifu. could be a complete route on it's own

Oh, and i missed out on nigredo though weirdly enough. It had don't confess only in options when I'm assuming the time came, but I don't think I had any wives at that point. (She was in orphanage if memory serves.)

I'll think about something for Rubedo!
As for Nigredo, you need to go to the Frozen Prison during the main storyline and decide you want to help her.
You can do this only if Clementine is killed.

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
How far will the update follow the main overlord story? Does it still focus on the novel or there's a lot of twist added by dev? Last update i play is when albedo have a daughter.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Da
I'll think about something for Rubedo!
As for Nigredo, you need to go to the Frozen Prison during the main storyline and decide you want to help her.
You can do this only if Clementine is killed.
Damn lol. That must be why then. Can never let that beautiful psycho die. I'll have to remember that for next one, thanks.

She really does spice things up nicely though. Love her interactions with the other survivors

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
How far will the update follow the main overlord story? Does it still focus on the novel or there's a lot of twist added by dev? Last update i play is when albedo have a daughter.
Novel all the way to the finish, although he said he will go original from vol 14 ending rather then use the web novel, Which is where this version is up to

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes