Mar 16, 2019
Overlord H [R38] Winterfire

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.63 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.61 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 596 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 579 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
3 days on the beach with limited waifus : P and a side of lore
looks like i limited myself with albedo, n other choices

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
How to unlock Misc CG 92, 93?
Thanks.
From walkthrough:
Between day 292 and 295, in the beach of E-Naüru (Re-Estize Kingdom) during daytime, you will be finding Cixous there, speak to her. If you have confessed to Yuri and had a child (Karorin) with her and you have also have captured Kurome (Visit the graveyard the first time you are in Erantel, then go back there to investigate and capture her), you will unlock CG 92. If you have confessed to Yuri and had a child (Karorin) with her, but you never captured Kurome, you will unlock CG 93. It is impossible to get both in the same playthrough.

Anyone else that doesn't have text when replaying scenes in the gallery?
Gallery is meant to display only the unlocked CGs, no text.
Scene replayer (CGs with text) will be available in future.

Reactions: ailandir

Akaba333

Oct 23, 2018
When i play this game i feel like i always miss a lot of the cgs because i never go out of nazarick when there is seemingly no event in nazarick .

ecchi0356

Oct 13, 2018
hope can make all girl able to be harem xd, cause if i'm marry one i cant choose other --(example like i choose nabe at early i will never enter other girl scene --)

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
hope can make all girl able to be harem xd, cause if i'm marry one i cant choose other --(example like i choose nabe at early i will never enter other girl scene --)
Yes, you can.

When i play this game i feel like i always miss a lot of the cgs because i never go out of nazarick when there is seemingly no event in nazarick .
There are three event markers in three different places:

1. A "New event" marker in the floors of Nazarick if thumbnails are enabled, otherwise the floor's name will be orange when a new event is available in there.

2. The world map displaying the various kingdoms and empires will have their name orange when there is a new event within their territory.

3. The territories will display the classic GPS marker over the place where there is a new event.

At some point or another, you will always find yourself either accessing the world map or the Nazarick's floors, so missing an event should be really hard.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
Maximum was increased to 4 on R39
i might have to do another play through down the road if some of the previous options dont open back up : P
i went full albedo, entoma for kicks, "missing from the beach?", yuri ,"is there only one wife option when you pick 2 in the tower heading to the dwarf kingdom?" & nigredo towards the end. also, with litte to no effort on a couple of the younger looking ones that i could have done without. "cz also missing from the beach?"

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
i might have to do another play through down the road if some of the previous options dont open back up : P
i went full albedo, entoma for kicks, "missing from the beach?", yuri ,"is there only one wife option when you pick 2 in the tower heading to the dwarf kingdom?" & nigredo towards the end. also, with litte to no effort on a couple of the younger looking ones that i could have done without. "cz also missing from the beach?"
Some events did not make in R38 and are instead added in R39 during night-time.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
T

That was fast lol.

Thanks, I'll go try.
And I did see a link like yesterday, but it said I needed a key or something.
Patreon breaks the link (The one embeded in the post), I always forget.
Look for the download within the post, in future I will make the posts as text so people will not get confused.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
I don't get the weird names. The artwork is MEH and the so-called "Intro" is incomprehensible. Played for 90 mins, trying to make any sense of the game... Nada... Deleted.
Are you a fan of the Overlord franchise? If not, how did you even find this game? If you were, then it would make alot more sense to you.

The artwork in this is also better than alot of the other bland 3dcg I see in other ren'py, So I'm not sure the issue. Although it's not amazing.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Are you a fan of the Overlord franchise? If not, how did you even find this game? If you were, then it would make alot more sense to you.

The artwork in this is also better than alot of the other bland 3dcg I see in other ren'py, So I'm not sure the issue. Although it's not amazing.
Have to agree. What I'm really surprised Is how writing is in it and that It follows the manga as close as possible while still allowing for creative freedom. Wonder if the creator will ever add original content though?

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes