rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Any plans to have Nigredo added to the harem in the future for those of us who spared Clementine? Also can you have sex with Kurome in human form?

Last edited:
Reactions: SunlessXre

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Any plans to have Nigredo added to the harem in the future for those of us who spared Clementine? Also can you have sex with Kurome in human form?
No, and no:

Nigredo falls in the category of minor characters, so she is not considered main cast.
Ainz does not have any thought in pursuing her in particular, those two getting together is more of a happy coincidence led by the events of Clementine's death.

Kurome is interested only in getting boned (literally).

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
No, and no:

Nigredo falls in the category of minor characters, so she is not considered main cast.
Ainz does not have any thought in pursuing her in particular, those two getting together is more of a happy coincidence led by the events of Clementine's death.

Kurome is interested only in getting boned (literally).
So then we can't actually get all the girls then as part of the harem? Seems a bit odd since other minor characters are included in the harem despite choices and not Nigredo with her being Albedo's sister. Was hoping for the ultimate foursome with Albedo, Nigredo and Rubedo.

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
You can get the whole main cast as part of the harem (By main cast I mean the characters that appear on the anime).
All the others are extra. A foursome like that can still happen (if I can write one that makes sense for it to happen), just not in all playthroughs.

-Edit-
In fact, since you have shown interest in seeing such scene (and I assume others would enjoy it as well), I will note it down and think about it.

Reactions: Reij and SunlessXre

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
You can get the whole main cast as part of the harem (By main cast I mean the characters that appear on the anime).
All the others are extra. A foursome like that can still happen (if I can write one that makes sense for it to happen), just not in all playthroughs.

-Edit-
In fact, since you have shown interest in seeing such scene (and I assume others would enjoy it as well), I will note it down and think about it.
Thank you man. I just asking since you have made quite a few deviations already if you can at least consider allowing us who have Clementine already a chance to get Nigredo as well in the future. I mean so much hinges on Clementine's death, that you get locked out if she don't die. I mean it would actually hurt if I had to kill Clementine now especially after meeting our daughter. It could still make sense for Nigredo to show interest again in Ainz, if carefully written.

Reactions: Reij and Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Thank you man. I just asking since you have made quite a few deviations already if you can at least consider allowing us who have Clementine already a chance to get Nigredo as well in the future. I mean so much hinges on Clementine's death, that you get locked out if she don't die. I mean it would actually hurt if I had to kill Clementine now especially after meeting our daughter. It could still make sense for Nigredo to show interest again in Ainz, if carefully written.
I'll think about that as well, but no promises there.

Apr 28, 2020
How to marry Narberal, Lupusregina, Yuri after marrying Albedo? I manage to marry them by avoiding the Albedo route but is there no way to marry them after marrying Albedo?
Also, is there no child from Shizu?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
How to marry Narberal, Lupusregina, Yuri after marrying Albedo? I manage to marry them by avoiding the Albedo route but is there no way to marry them after marrying Albedo?
Also, is there no child from Shizu?
How far did you get in the game?

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
Mick96 you get one staying the night at the tower you set up heading to the dwarven kingdom, depending on who you pick to go with you. its how i got yuri. i missed out on lupus from a lack of charges i think. as mentioned in an earlier statement that number will be increased.

Apr 28, 2020
How far did you get in the game?
I already get into the beach, in fact, I mean I get the tower like the above person said but is that it? Also, just another confirmation, can you make a child with Sayuri or Kurome? Progressing pretty far and invite Sayuri to live in Nazarick but no scene after that. Well, I guess they just side characters which is not important but just asking to make sure.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I already get into the beach, in fact, I mean I get the tower like the above person said but is that it? Also, just another confirmation, can you make a child with Sayuri or Kurome? Progressing pretty far and invite Sayuri to live in Nazarick but no scene after that. Well, I guess they just side characters which is not important but just asking to make sure.
Yes, in the tower you can confess to two more.
Kurome will not have children, Sayuri will (However, as of R41, she is not yet available).

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
hm.. looks okay. but would only want to play as or with the big boobed curvy girl but it seems that won't be the case (?)

river123410

Dec 26, 2018
Will there be an update patch later? the game is fantastic but its getting kinda big and having to redownload it for every update is getting kinda troublesome.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Overlord H [R39][Winterfire

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.68 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.66 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 612 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 595 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes