JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Very interesting game, it has been years since i've read Overlord, makes me feel wanting to go back to it.

Reactions: Winterfire

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Is the game supposed to be slow? I think im having some heavy loading just to start the game and there's quite some delay in game scene to proceed.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Is the game supposed to be slow? I think im having some heavy loading just to start the game and there's quite some delay in game scene to proceed.
No, maybe try a different renderer? (Shift + G)

Reactions: w.iT

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
i know i am in the minority and please dont judge me, but some feet scenes maybe? :)
There are some (A total of two in the whole game), but they will never be common in my games simply because I do not understand that fetish so it is hard for me to write something good and enjoyable.
If you tell me a character you would like to have a feet scene with, I can try and think of something, no promises though!

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Overlord H [R40] [Winterfire] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.71 GB
Original MAC Size: 2.69 GB

Compressed PC Size: 621.7 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 604.9 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018
Hello and sorry I have a question maybe you have already been asked before but do you plan to put zesshi zetsumei as a character?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
gotta admit the whole thing with the bloody empress left a bad taste. but gotta admit thats some pretty good writing. seems totally in character. (y)

btw whats the status on Brita i thought she was supposed to have some scenes?

i also remember asking about the guild clerk but honestly that was just a guilty pleasure if that were to happen.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
gotta admit the whole thing with the bloody empress left a bad taste. but gotta admit thats some pretty good writing. seems totally in character. (y)

btw whats the status on Brita i thought she was supposed to have some scenes?

i also remember asking about the guild clerk but honestly that was just a guilty pleasure if that were to happen.
Someone suggested the receptionist (guild clerk) on discord, so I added her (in R41).

Brita has low priority so even though a good part of her sprite is done, and so is the draft for her scenes, I always run out of time before I have the chance to do anything with her.

I might be able to add her in R43, but no promises.

Reactions: Look-see

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
There are some (A total of two in the whole game), but they will never be common in my games simply because I do not understand that fetish so it is hard for me to write something good and enjoyable.
If you tell me a character you would like to have a feet scene with, I can try and think of something, no promises though!
I would love to see feet scene with Albedo, Clementine or with Arche :)

Apr 28, 2020
Someone suggested the receptionist (guild clerk) on discord, so I added her (in R41).

Brita has low priority so even though a good part of her sprite is done, and so is the draft for her scenes, I always run out of time before I have the chance to do anything with her.

I might be able to add her in R43, but no promises.
Who is Brita again? I can't seem to recall her, is she the prostitute Ainzach introduced?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Who is Brita again? I can't seem to recall her, is she the prostitute Ainzach introduced?
Red-headed silver adventurer that Momon meets very early in the series.
She is attacked by Shalltear and after surviving thanks to the HP potion, she retires from adventuring and goes to live in Carne Village.

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Winterfire

Just to let you know. If you want to add more Ninya scenes if you haven't yet thought about it. Before her team got killed, after Ainz got mad during that night at the camp fire. He asked her to try and research about a dragon that can control nature (to ease the tension he caused). So I think it can be a possible to scene based around that if the player did revive her.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes