caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android r4.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Attached is a gallery + mirror unlocker, it shouldn't require any updating as long as the gallery and mirror don't undergo any structural code changes.

Download and drop it in the game folder.

Note: The "x% unlocked" text within the gallery is unchanged, but you are able to access everything.
My unofficial compressed Android port of OverloardH r40 with Sam Gallery Unlock.
Usual gestures etc.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Incest, NTR, and so on. Many reasons.

There is only a supreme one and there shall be only a penis doing the penetration, the protagonit's. That's my vision.
hmm, so will there be any scenes with ainz and his daughters?

i kinda got the hots for zeta atm. just image solution offering her daughter's first to ainz! i could also see a mother daughter 3some as a separate scene. but those dang patreon rules might get in the way.:( maybe an 'unofficial' incest patch is in order?

or do you happen to be hard against that content on a personal level?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Look-see

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
hmm, so will there be any scenes with ainz and his daughters?

i kinda got the hots for zeta atm. just image solution offering her daughter's first to ainz! i could also see a mother daughter 3some as a separate scene. but those dang patreon rules might get in the way.:( maybe an 'unofficial' incest patch is in order?

or do you happen to be hard against that content on a personal level?
There will be no incest content.

• Sad
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin
Mar 18, 2020
I would love to see feet scene with Albedo, Clementine or with Arche :)
+1 for albedo! also, nice community engagement man! I am delighted to see this is going so well, because from what i can tell, you are very active and respond to pretty much any question, so you deserve this! :D good luck and maybe we will actually get a foot scene with albedo, no pressure though :)

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
that's a shame since it's such a common fetish, but oh well.

any chance we could get a volume reduction on 8F cherry blossom sanctuary? for some reason, action scenes aside, that place is louder than all other area BGMs.
Noted, I will check the audio later and reduce it after comparing with the other music tracks. Thanks for letting me know!

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I would love to see feet scene with Albedo, Clementine or with Arche :)
I have just finished writing feet scene with Albedo and Arche, they will be added in R43.

Clementine will not get any new one because she has a feet scene already.
Thanks for the suggestion!

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
is it me on or albedo main wife route lock you out of solution as a wife or even concubine? attempted to wife her on the trek to dwarf kingdom, but the option to even talk to her in the camping tent/fortress tower didn't appear. :( (r42 version)

damn good job on the emotional scenes with keno, and nazzarick NPC POV while still in the game, winterfire. thus far my favs wifus are clementine (more of a concubine), and shizu (wife).

i hope to see more keno, renner, enri, jircniv (genderbent, which is actually really odd for me being attracted to her as i usually dislike it), rubedo, and leinas. as either wifu, concubine or otherwise expanded upon in their own relationships. roughly in that character order too~! lol

might have missed it or otherwise did something to lock it out but i didn't see the scene in which nfirea complains to ainz about too much sex with enri being the thirsty girl she is! i think some retorts form ainz about albedo (supposing she's been early wifued), shalchair (yes her meme name is hilarious and i shall use it), or another thirsty lover are in order!:ROFLMAO:

also odd that brian doesn't seem to show up. i need to play the kill clementine route just in case since it seems like he's anime/LN/manga exclusive. and the keep clementine route seems to loosely operate on the WN route? i assume anyways, i never bother reading the WN. but it's damn hard to kill her off and leaver her body seeing as she's such an interesting character and lover to ainz.

keep up the good work! you write great scripts for the orginal stuff you've been making. i hope you find even better animators in the future so the graphics can match!

Reactions: Nixi~

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
can i make a suggestion for lakyus insisting on a 2v2 after evil eye and the ninja twins lose? it feels a little odd for her to not comment or otherwise get riled up watching them fight. no idea who her opponents should be though for a 'fair' fight.:unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Solution and Albedo are possible, if I remember well, you need to "feed" her a prisoner and then she will thank you (in an ecchi way!).

Enri is not in the game and she never will be as I am opposed to any form of NTR.

Lakyus does not insist because it is a pretty hopeless situation: She holds Evileye's coffin and it was in fact a 3v3, with the third option for Nazarick barely trying. So 3v2, but still lost.
Evileye was sure to win because she defeated Entoma once, but Ainz predicted she would use the same strategy as before and countered her by equipping Entoma with items to cover her weakness.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Solution and Albedo are possible, if I remember well, you need to "feed" her a prisoner and then she will thank you (in an ecchi way!).

Enri is not in the game and she never will be as I am opposed to any form of NTR.

Lakyus does not insist because it is a pretty hopeless situation: She holds Evileye's coffin and it was in fact a 3v3, with the third option for Nazarick barely trying. So 3v2, but still lost.
Evileye was sure to win because she defeated Entoma once, but Ainz predicted she would use the same strategy as before and countered her by equipping Entoma with items to cover her weakness.
hmmm i been wondering what the plan for Enri was thanks for mentioning that. so doea this mean tuare is also off the board? makes sense since she's into sebas. so i guess last one to ask about would be climb and Renner?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Enri, Tuare and Renner will never have any hentai scene, at least not in this game.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
a little late now, but there was always that other female assassin from the 8 fingures that got wrecked in the anime. she would have made a nice trophy XD

on solution, i think i did feed her someone. might have been a diff option though. been a while cant remember.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
a little late now, but there was always that other female assassin from the 8 fingures that got wrecked in the anime. she would have made a nice trophy XD

on solution, i think i did feed her someone. might have been a diff option though. been a while cant remember.
the dancing blades chick? i actually mentioned her before but cant remember what the response was. something like Ainz wouldn't know about her therefore the chances to bring her in was small.

Reactions: homerj30

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
yeah, thats the one. true though, of course theres always the option of the body being brought back or a question of how it was disposed of. another test subject maybe?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Estrodom - so i looked it up and they're might be a poll regarding her at some point(winter said sometime in the far future.) but its possible he forgot about her :ROFLMAO:

i apparently asked in march

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes