Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Winterfire
View attachment 952457
i got that line during a kill clementine and take the body run. and i also got shalchair one on a capture clementine run. start of day 168.

also can we space out all the events that happen on day 160? or add in day 161 with some of them being carry overs? because there's too many to hit in one play though currently. :(
Fixed, thanks for reporting!
It is normal, the game is meant to be replayed to unlock everything.

oh and Winter. if you read this, is Jirnivel's wraith Sentient + aware of her surroundings?
if so, would be Cool to see her Reactions on Witnessing the state of affairs taking place after her "unfortunate" departure from the Material Dimension as the game progresses. Maybe some like Mirror scenes or something based on how things Unfold. Although I don't know what you're planning on doing with Dead Jirn.
Sort of.
They are a mix between D&D's wraiths and World of Darkness ones.

You can imagine her being completely blinded by a blend of negative emotions, she is sentient and aware of her surroundings, but she is unable to focus on anything else but her life's ties (her unfinished business), which is revenge.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
I do agree with this lol. but I was excluding that.

for one, I didn't know that "size" would be a determining factor for an empire. I could be wrong though.

It's been a while since I've played all the way to the end(back in r39) I have recently played up to VOL 14(past week).

if we are going purely LN, the only vassal is the Baharuth empire. which I think might technically make them an empire?
beyond that though, the rest of the territory owned by the sorcerers kingdom are governed by the Supreme One and His advisory council, the Floor guardians of the great tomb of Nazarick, from within the Tomb and E-Rantel. Effectively making it a Single ruling state or Sovereignty. Considering there's no regional Rulers, Vassals, or Subservient governments in his territories, all being ruled by the Lord of Death himself.
from what i know the difference is conquest, so technically by conquering the abelion hills and lizardman village they have the foundation of an empire. because they took away another's self governance. pretty sure size is a factor in that regard, but not the deciding factor just an indicator. the independent governace doesn't matter if it's maintained or not once a 'country' has been conquered. so even if ainz is the sole ruler of everything it could still be an empire. so by my speculation there should be an announcement event held after vol14 content at the latest. (this game or LN wise maybe even if author doesn't forget)

that said, i'm pretty sure the seprate states within a country is a way to identify if one is built like an empire. because it's a common trait they nearly all have. much like the size indicator.

but yea, there's been a lot of main story developments since R39 i guess. R42 has over half the map explored to some extent.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I googled "Difference between kingdom and empire" and the empire definition does not quite fit (At least in the game).

In the game, Ainz leaves the ruling of each country to someone else... In theory, he only rules the Sorcerer Kingdom (although he leaves most of the work to Demiurge/Albedo).

Of course the ruling is left to Ainz's close allies, which answer to Ainz's will... So I guess you could still define it as an empire as flavor text, but as far as the world map goes, it is much easier and less confusing to leave it as "Sorcerer Kingdom".

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
i wonder if either the main series or this game will go though the whole progression from king to emperor, emperor to god emperor, god emperor to overlord. ya know just to fulfill the title.

i see no issues with the map showing things on the state level... at least until
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
This game will not feature the other continent.
That was mentioned to leave a door open for me for a possible sequel in future.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Overlord H [R42] [Winterfire] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.85 GB

Compressed PC Size: 646.6 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 629.8 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Overlord H [R43] [Winterfire] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.89 GB
Compressed PC Size: 689.5 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Reactions: WhyNot

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Attached is a gallery + mirror unlocker, it shouldn't require any updating as long as the gallery and mirror don't undergo any structural code changes.

Download and drop it in the game folder.

Note: The "x% unlocked" text within the gallery is unchanged, but you are able to access everything.
does this woprks for ever new verso that comes out or do you need to make updates too with this link

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android R43 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Negative energy does not "destroy", it rots and consumes the living.

Trees, grass, flesh, ...
hmm, good point.

btw is there any plan for yuri (character) or solution to use their racial traits in their sex life? i mean a dullahan and a slime should definitely be able to some very creative sex practices. i can think of a number of doujinshi if you need reference material! lol

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
hmm, good point.

btw is there any plan for yuri (character) or solution to use their racial traits in their sex life? i mean a dullahan and a slime should definitely be able to some very creative sex practices. i can think of a number of doujinshi if you need reference material! lol
Most of Solution's sex scenes revolve around her being a slime, and Yuri loses her head during sex once.

did not know yuri was a dullahan ....... ?
She is

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
should have known, haven't read the books though. for some reason i assumed she was some type of robot XD

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes