Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Estrodom - so i looked it up and they're might be a poll regarding her at some point(winter said sometime in the far future.) but its possible he forgot about her :ROFLMAO:

i apparently asked in march

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Enri, Tuare and Renner will never have any hentai scene, at least not in this game.
or otherwise expanded upon in their own relationships.
doesn't have to be H-scenes. just some good general char dev scenes or comedy scenes would be fine imo. that was my intent with that part of that sentence. ;) i completely understand some of them are fully tied down, i just want more general content for them. (i don't care much about tuare though~ lol )

Solution and Albedo are possible, if I remember well, you need to "feed" her a prisoner and then she will thank you (in an ecchi way!).
did that, only got that specific scene for her and was denied any wife concubine options later on.:(

Lakyus does not insist because it is a pretty hopeless situation: She holds Evileye's coffin and it was in fact a 3v3, with the third option for Nazarick barely trying. So 3v2, but still lost.
Evileye was sure to win because she defeated Entoma once, but Ainz predicted she would use the same strategy as before and countered her by equipping Entoma with items to cover her weakness.
mmm, good counter point. was just trying to think of a possible interaction starting point for ainz to talk/connect with lakyus. maybe some commentary from ainz during/after the fight to her could be a possibility?

btw how and when was the item/equipement entoma used made? if i remember correctly the spell used was a new world only spell no? or did she equip some heavy magic resist item to up her general resistance? :unsure:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
btw how and when was the item/equipement entoma used made? if i remember correctly the spell used was a new world only spell no? or did she equip some heavy magic resist item to up her general resistance? :unsure:
It is just equipment from the treasury to boost her resistence because Ainz assumed Evileye would be using the same winning strategy once again.
Somewhere in the first volumes, Ainz did mention how equipment and intel are important in a PVP, it has been mentioned a bunch of other times in the new world as well (Clementine vs Gazef, for instance).

Entoma and Evileye are kind of close level-wise, as far as I know.

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
I'm curious about something, how come you didn't have pandoras actor mimic ainz during the sebas tuare talk like the anime and LN did?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or is that change supposed to show a facet of ainz personality being different from the canon? like because he's more confident and was guarded at those times it was fine?

also curious about the dwarf kingdom part being more WN leaning with

Reactions: SunlessXre

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I'm curious about something, how come you didn't have pandoras actor mimic ainz during the sebas tuare talk like the anime and LN did?
or is that change supposed to show a facet of ainz personality being different from the canon? like because he's more confident and was guarded at those times it was fine?

also curious about the dwarf kingdom part being more WN leaning with
Ainz is slightly different in every media, even anime's Ainz is different compared to the LN's... Because of this, I decided to take "a little" of creative liberty throughout the game. That's a good guess of what I was trying to convey, his paranoia revolves more about taking it slow and researching something until there is nothing new to be learnt (which fits perfectly with his class anyways, at least in terms of D&D of which the anime takes a lot from).

However, in general, a lot of the volume 14 is disregarded in the game. This is another reason for such difference.
I liked volume 14, however, I have already written this game's ending for quite some time already and the direction where the LN is heading does not fit with it. Evileye in particular has a very essential role in the game's ending and so does the platinum dragon lord, at least in a smaller part.

As for the dwarf kingdom...

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
oh i definitely caught the foreshadowing you put forth for the ending you have in mind. mmm, i guess the changes are necessary sacrifices. still puts (GB) jircniv in a tough spot though.

will you make a bad end path after your ideal ending is finished? i would think playing into vol 14's folly could be a player option that along with other factors could determine good, bad, or maybe even neutral end.

and speaking of platinum dragon lord, will you be doing a mirror event explaining his mindset and interactions with azuth?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
oh i definitely caught the foreshadowing you put forth for the ending you have in mind. mmm, i guess the changes are necessary sacrifices. still puts (GB) jircniv in a tough spot though.

will you make a bad end path after your ideal ending is finished? i would think playing into vol 14's folly could be a player option that along with other factors could determine good, bad, or maybe even neutral end.

and speaking of platinum dragon lord, will you be doing a mirror event explaining his mindset and interactions with azuth?
Jirnivel's "good ending" is not pursuing her at all. However, as I have mentioned in the past on discord, I am not done with her just yet.

The game is going to have a single good ending, which gets "better" (or at least more expanded upon) the more children you have.

I'll think about the mirror event!

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
that's good~(y)

The game is going to have a single good ending, which gets "better" (or at least more expanded upon) the more children you have.
nice, and quite interesting. shame about the lack of a bad end though. would be pretty interesting to have ainz gather resentment of the dragon lords and 'other' strong forces based apon the choices of ainz. i can easily picture neutral ending being ainz loses his empire and retreats into naz, but his aggressors aren't quite strong enough/well equipped enough to breach all the way to the 10th. so they give up but force ainz into agreeing to a non-aggression pact that replicates a permanent stale mate where if ainz or the NPCs leave naz they die. thus copes and eventually comes to terms with his new life with only the naz NPCs and those he recruited along the way. i doubt i need to go into bad end.:p

random topic, but at some-point shouldn't there be a nation/continent wide announcement by the sorcerer kingdom becoming an empire after the conquest of the re-estize kingdom? i mean that is the distinction of an empire and a kingdom after all. probably would be an idea have another name spitball with the naz NPCs for a new name too, since sorcerer empire sound... meh. my suggestions, gray skull empire for a he-man reference which ainz rejects due to that~!:ROFLMAO: might also be a good way to fill in some missing wifu events~. like yuri, and narberal having something outside of momon companion and dwarf kingdom trek routes and whoever else might seem appropriate.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I have not really thought about the kingdom to empire thing, to be honest.

Wifi2455

Mar 20, 2018
I have not really thought about the kingdom to empire thing, to be honest.
if u really want to be lazy about it just give the player some options like a/burn village (-1 empire building) b/develop vilages ( +1 empire building)
and if the player gets a good score give him a h scene or something

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
indeed, imagine if winterfire hired someone to replicate the LN artstyle for his game. shit would be a step closer to masterpiece class.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
the stuff in the LN probably takes an age to finish per Frame, with all the intricacies and details. this is why the Anime and even Manga always looks worse than the LN or Official Art. the Length of drawing the Simplified Panels used in Anime also takes quite a while, which is why alot of newer anime's are utilising 3dcg in place of just having awkwardly still animation, or cutting and reducing the action sequences.

because of this, i'm really happy he's using 3dcg rather than drawn art. it allows him to make alot more Scenes than he otherwise would of.
Instead, what i'd prefer see him do, is Fix some of the Models he's using that have Incorrect details, and refine others than don't look quite Correct. One thing i've noticed with most for example, is they have either an overdeveloped forehead, or an underdeveloped lower face, which gives off a really weird look where they have awkwardly massive Eye-sockets and foreheads that sort of engulf the rest of the face. it's more a problem at angles that aren't dead on. I do agree though that he should take the LN as inspiration for the Model corrections. although I obviously don't know what program he's getting the models from, nor do I know exactly how the Scenes work in ren'py. so I have no idea if there's like a models folder, where you can alter the models for all scenes containing them. Or if it's more like Seperate CG that has to be completely re-done for all scenes.

Mostly though, i'd like to see him re-do Some of the earlier scenes, some of which are pretty awkward(not just the H ones). And also change up some of the areas within them. An example being Ainz's room, which in alot of scenes appears to be a weirdly modern bedroom with awkwardly Contemporary bookshelves lol. not exactly something you'd imagine a lord of death inhabiting.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
random topic, but at some-point shouldn't there be a nation/continent wide announcement by the sorcerer kingdom becoming an empire after the conquest of the re-estize kingdom? i mean that is the distinction of an empire and a kingdom after all.
wouldn't it still be a kingdom though, considering that there are no seperate states, Countries or kingdoms within the Sorcerer kingdom, except maybe the Vassalage of the Baharuth Empire?

Ainz is the Supreme ruler of all the Seperate towns, Villagers etc. none of which are ruled by their own Councils, Vassals, Rulers, or other governmental bodies. wouldn't that technically leave it all as a single State or Sovereignty, rather than seperate ones?

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
wouldn't it still be a kingdom though, considering that there are no seperate states, Countries or kingdoms within the Sorcerer kingdom, except maybe the Vassalage of the Baharuth Empire?

Ainz is the Supreme ruler of all the Seperate towns, Villagers etc. none of which are ruled by their own Councils, Vassals, Rulers, or other governmental bodies. wouldn't that technically leave it all as a single State or Sovereignty, rather than seperate ones?
i am pretty sure vassalage would be enough normally speaking. so pretty much from get go the kingdom became an empire with the baharuth vassaling. which made scene so funny, undeclared city state, to kingdom, to empire in ridiculously short time span.

but aside from that lets look at how he has re-estize, baharuth, and wyvern rider tribes later on. you can't call it a kingdom at that point. not only is his direct territory too big with abelion hills under his control, but with so many vassel states it's a freaking empire for sure at that point. heck i'm tempted to call it a world super power.

Last edited:

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Winterfire
1608700128965.png
i got that line during a kill clementine and take the body run. and i also got shalchair one on a capture clementine run. start of day 168.

also can we space out all the events that happen on day 160? or add in day 161 with some of them being carry overs? because there's too many to hit in one play though currently. :(

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
i am pretty sure vassalage would be enough normally speaking. so pretty much from get go the kingdom became an empire with the baharuth vassaling.
I do agree with this lol. but I was excluding that.

lets look at how he has re-estize, baharuth, and wyvern rider tribes later on. you can't call it a kingdom at that point. not only is his direct territory too big with abelion hills under his control, but with so many vassel states it's a freaking empire for sure at that point. heck i'm tempted to call it a world super power.
for one, I didn't know that "size" would be a determining factor for an empire. I could be wrong though.

It's been a while since I've played all the way to the end(back in r39) I have recently played up to VOL 14(past week). But I don't remember the Wyvern rider tribes swearing vassalage under you, although I remember it being something in the works though, with the wait for them to re-organise the Chaotic Country into a functional one worthy of Vassalage. I could be wrong again lol. as I said, it's been a while.
if i'm right though, The only vassal under them would be the Baharuth, which could be amended by the Marriage with "Jirnivel" should you take that route, turning you effectively into the "supreme ruler" of the now Sorcerer Kingdom with the death of their Queen.

oh and Winter. if you read this, is Jirnivel's wraith Sentient + aware of her surroundings?
if so, would be Cool to see her Reactions on Witnessing the state of affairs taking place after her "unfortunate" departure from the Material Dimension as the game progresses. Maybe some like Mirror scenes or something based on how things Unfold. Although I don't know what you're planning on doing with Dead Jirn.

back to the topic lol.

if we are going purely LN, the only vassal is the Baharuth empire. which I think might technically make them an empire?
beyond that though, the rest of the territory owned by the sorcerers kingdom are governed by the Supreme One and His advisory council, the Floor guardians of the great tomb of Nazarick, from within the Tomb and E-Rantel. Effectively making it a Single ruling state or Sovereignty. Considering there's no regional Rulers, Vassals, or Subservient governments in his territories, all being ruled by the Lord of Death himself.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes