Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Seems this is asked a lot, but felt like asking also since can't find answer.

1. How many can you marry ?
  2. Or what are the special groups/pairings.

It seems primarily 2 but then there are maybe a select few special parings and some that even go beyond 2 or maybe so long as their chance to be married comes after the 1st marriage is completed?
(and then vast majority of rest can become concubines "in season 3" which seems to be the biggest part confusing people especially when talking about harems)

Like the obvious 2 seems a main pairing and read somewhere I think they accept some special 3rd forget maybe the water gal, then I think there a big group possible maybe with a lot of the lesser characters and also maybe shallteir though idk does have a screen shot of them all in bedroom while talking about a couple of them separately. Ice gal though prevents Lupis for example, as I expect story requires 1st wife must be married first before it can trigger a potential 2nd wife talk and lupis just happens to be at same time of ice gal.

Decided to keep playing for a fair while and does seem everyone that is not an option to marry as 1st wife time frame and has marriage options is marriable after the 1st wife and then those that did have wife option are all over the place on possibilities with minor characters being maybe left out, and main ones being given the option if certain route taken (although shalltier without prompt was made into a concubine though I expect that an error with keeping Clemintine alive as most her route is removed if she alive, though I think this means she can even maybe be upgraded to marriage if taken to dwarf according to guide).

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes