Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
I've been looking around the thread and I have a couple of questions.
1. How do we get the good ending? I'm seeing that it involves how many children who have. On that note:
2. Is it possible to have children with every woman who can in one playthrough? Since many events are usually limited to one day, is there a detailed list on what I should do when?
3. Is there also a limit to how many wives we can take?
4. Which children will be qualified for the end-game event? Both in pairs and on their own.

Edit: Scratch the first one; I got it.

Last edited:

GrassButGreen

Sep 2, 2018
Winterfire
I can't download the game, nopy and anon are dead, mixdrop ain't secure mega is too big without something or other I'd prefer not to also download. Your other game legacy of Hestia has working pixeldrain and files.fm links. Could you please update the Ovelord h links.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Winterfire
I can't download the game, nopy and anon are dead, mixdrop ain't secure mega is too big without something or other I'd prefer not to also download. Your other game legacy of Hestia has working pixeldrain and files.fm links. Could you please update the Ovelord h links.
Download them from my Patreon or Subscribestar, they're free. I don't do the uploading here.
If you prefer to download them from here, simply report the game thread and ask for the links to be updated.

Reactions: GrassButGreen

anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
for those wondering, Winter put this game on itch 3 days ago, so ppl can download directly from there

link:

Reactions: vilewe7570

Mr.Hunter69

Apr 5, 2021
first is THX u im die for overlord anime :D now back to game u made i start download to test but i like to know if it have combat system or not ??? > cuz not see a tag as it on so ask in before dream in :D

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
first is THX u im die for overlord anime :D now back to game u made i start download to test but i like to know if it have combat system or not ??? > cuz not see a tag as it on so ask in before dream in :D
No combat system as the MC is Ainz, and the only real battle he had was pretty much vs Shalltear. A combat system would have been pointless.
There might be one in the sequel I plan to make someday!

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes