• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i dont remember Imina being an option. unless we're talking about that spirit version of her then i guess that makes sense.

but at that point it isn't really her just her some ghost and no personality.

...just to make sure Imina is the half-elf girl right?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
i dont remember Imina being an option. unless we're talking about that spirit version of her then i guess that makes sense.

but at that point it isn't really her just her some ghost and no personality.

...just to make sure Imina is the half-elf girl right?
Yes, I believe there is only the ghost version but I could be wrong.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Yes, I believe there is only the ghost version but I could be wrong.
yeah i remember it somewhat cause i liked her but didnt think she was gonna get to live. unless there was a slight alteration to the story like "two of you can live in exchange for two deaths" and then making her a part of Ainz harem.

i did go with the kill her option only after i saw there was a CG of her in the gallery.

but in my main playthrough she did survive but i dont think i saw her again. only when she died did the ghost scene pop up.

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
i don't know if it counts if they aren't already dating someone when you meet them it would make more sense if you show characters are already in relationships to make that considered ntr because to most players it doesn't make sence unless they see your comment about it also in game its never specifide that the have or were involved in prior relationships and besides what if someone didnt watch the anime and is coming here because they like your prior work

Reactions: vilewe7570

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
i don't know if it counts if they aren't already dating someone when you meet them it would make more sense if you show characters are already in relationships to make that considered ntr because to most players it doesn't make sence unless they see your comment about it also in game its never specifide that the have or were involved in prior relationships and besides what if someone didnt watch the anime and is coming here because they like your prior work
Yeah girls in no observable relationship really shouldn't be considered NTR just because some light romance was implied in some manga that the general audience will likely never get around to reading or simply caring about.

Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
Guys, what happened to Murva (Entoma's daughter)? I just haven’t played for a long time and don’t remember much, and when I started replaying some dialogues I missed

Mar 3, 2023
Oh well... Knowing original series I was expecting some realy hardcore hentai game here... but nah, nothing like that. Just vanila fun. Shame, a bit disapointed.

P.S. No offence to the game or game creator (Im not even rating this game), just expressing my opinion.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Oh well... Knowing original series I was expecting some realy hardcore hentai game here... but nah, nothing like that. Just vanila fun. Shame, a bit disapointed.

P.S. No offence to the game or game creator (Im not even rating this game), just expressing my opinion.
Unfortunately I am a boring vanilla person, I am cursed.
At some point I will be remastering this game, so out of curiosity, what hardcore things were you expecting? Maybe I can manage to do one of those things

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
speaking of which, the closest thing to hardcore was the happy farm scenes.

i know Albedo would prefer to keep Ainz to herself. but considering Shaltear and Albedo think Ainz deserves a harem- a scene where they try to outdo each other as part of a "duel" by them each offering/finding a random girl that they think ainz would like as a "gift" just to see who knows his tastes more.

also i think the mind control powers that alot of people has seems to have been neglected. could always do something with that.

Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
speaking of which, the closest thing to hardcore was the happy farm scenes.

i know Albedo would prefer to keep Ainz to herself. but considering Shaltear and Albedo think Ainz deserves a harem- a scene where they try to outdo each other as part of a "duel" by them each offering/finding a random girl that they think ainz would like as a "gift" just to see who knows his tastes more.

also i think the mind control powers that alot of people has seems to have been neglected. could always do something with that.
I believe this idea has a place in the sentence in the list of topics, Ty.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
At some point I will be remastering this game, so out of curiosity, what hardcore things were you expecting? Maybe I can manage to do one of those things
More monster girls and happy farm :sneaky: Monster girls can easily be crazy shit as harpies fly so aerial sex, egg laying, and omelettes. With the happy farm you mostly played with a pillory for what easily could have been a slave training minigame. Crack the whip, stockholm syndrome, bondage, the works. Don't even think the spider girl got bondage play...

derpnibbles

Jul 28, 2017
Not the original person, but Overlord seems ideal for some dubious or non consent roleplay type of situations. Quite a few of the doujin/art I've seen of Overlord caters to that kink.

Reactions: Grelk

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Not the original person, but Overlord seems ideal for some dubious or non consent roleplay type of situations. Quite a few of the doujin/art I've seen of Overlord caters to that kink.
Mind control and mind break tag feels like a must. Perhaps even some sensory deprivation too?
Hmm...lets not cook anymore.

elgopier

Apr 26, 2020
Overlord H [r48] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.62 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.58

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 787 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 752 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Mega link for Win/Linux expired, need update pls..

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes