Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
A development thread has been created for the remaster of this game (Sometime in the future...): https://f95zone.to/threads/overlord-h-development-thread.137091/

If you have played this game and always wished for something, you can write your wishes, feedback or whatever in that thread.
All of the suggestions will be read and answered (and possibly included in some form).
The remaster is not being created right now. I am just starting to gather ideas.

Red_Otaku

Mar 13, 2020
I'm trying to 100% the gallery and i can't get the Shalltear Cg 15 can someone please explain the process to obtain it since i'm all out of ideas?

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
So i ignored albedo and then narberal and jelori, lupusregina too, now i am regretting my decision to ignore albedo cuz now i want her as main wife. So will i get second chance. Also is it possible to have albedo, narberal and yuri as wifes cuz i like these three? Also i am at point when ainz scolds cocytus for his defeat so i just wanna know if i will get another chance to confess to albedo and if after confessing to her, can i confess to other characters too?

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Made a rename mod. Just me replaying the gallery and thinking wouldn't this be nice.
Only does the MC but he has like 5 different variants like guild full name, first & last, original, and the adventurer nickname.

screenshot0001.png

There may be bugs as I haven't fully tested it yet. Probably nothing major just a missed line or two. Uses the same filtering scheme that other change name mods use.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Heh i played it without knowing the show now i watched the first season and now i´m download it again for a new playthrough

Jan 14, 2020
A development thread has been created for the remaster of this game (Sometime in the future...): https://f95zone.to/threads/overlord-h-development-thread.137091/

If you have played this game and always wished for something, you can write your wishes, feedback or whatever in that thread.
All of the suggestions will be read and answered (and possibly included in some form).
The remaster is not being created right now. I am just starting to gather ideas.
question for you. did you put every female character from overlord in here that can become a member of the harem?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
question for you. did you put every female character from overlord in here that can become a member of the harem?
Depends on your definition of "every". I'd like to say yes, but you'll probably dig out a name I did not consider, so I'll go for no.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
but wouldn't pestonya be known as a furry and not just a dog?
I ...guess?

i'll be honest my knowledge regarding Furries is that they exist and that's everything i know about them.

i couldn't tell you what qualifies as a furry.

now that i think about it there's a mouse girl who you can bang in the game.

but yeah i never saw pestonya as someone i saw and think "i wanna hit that":LOL:.

then again Entoma and Kyouhukou were also bangable so theres that.

Jan 14, 2020
I ...guess?

i'll be honest my knowledge regarding Furries is that they exist and that's everything i know about them.

i couldn't tell you what qualifies as a furry.

now that i think about it there's a mouse girl who you can bang in the game.

but yeah i never saw pestonya as someone i saw and think "i wanna hit that":LOL:.

then again Entoma and Kyouhukou were also bangable so theres that.
The only reason I say that she is a furry is because I've seen another game us a wolf instead of a dog in there game which can be considered a furry

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes