Aug 26, 2017
View attachment 388519

Overview:
You are spending the final minutes in your favorite DMMO-RPG, YGGDRASIL before it shuts down for good at midnight.

However, when the time comes, nothing apparently happens.
Unable to log out, you are stuck in a world that looks similar to the game yet so much more realistic, especially the NPCs that begin to behave consciously...​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-25
Release Date: 2021-06-25
Developer: Winterfire F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: R48
Language: English
Length: 25 hours.
Other games: Legacy of Hestia
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux 64:
MEGA - - -
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED - ANDROID

Extras: R48 Walkthrough - Gallery Unlock -

*This unofficial port/version/compression is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
*Compressed version and ports made with it may result to crashes, please do NOT report crashes to the developer if you are playing a compressed version.

View attachment 388562 View attachment 463388 View attachment 463389 View attachment 388564 View attachment 388560 View attachment 417441 View attachment 417442 View attachment 417443 View attachment 463390 View attachment 563309

finish the game very throughly and i can say that i am dissapointed most sex is consensual but there are few moments of domination also i had thought we would be able to fuck the kids and rule the kingdom for a little bit but it just skips huge parts of time leaving large amounts of sexual encounters out of the game and possible sex scenes are lack luster especially in the dungeon i had expected more sex slaves and actions but none

Dharc

Jan 25, 2018
I've been playing through the game normally, and all of a sudden when Ainz makes the announcement that he wants suggestions for his kingdom, he suddenly says he is marrying Shalltear, now I've nothing against the sadistic vampire myself but i've made no attempts to romance her during my playthrough, so i'm wondering if this is a bug or if i've unintentionally broke the game.
I have the opposite I somehow wanted to make her mi wife but as far as day 130 somehow she is my Concubine though I don't even remember any part of that claim

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Maou_

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
On Mirror CG 54 shows that drake and cassandra dialog
How can that happen?
It says in the guide "kill clementine" and have her as a wive to unlock CG 9 and cum inside her
How the hell am i supposed to do to have both clementine and shaltear children at the same time
It doesnt make any sense

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
How can that happen?
It says in the guide "kill clementine" and have her as a wive to unlock CG 9 and cum inside her
How the hell am i supposed to do to have both clementine and shaltear children at the same time
It doesnt make any sense
There are multiple ways to marry Shalltear, killing Clementine is the earliest way, but obviously that will make Cassandra impossible to get.

• Sad
Reactions: Yukimura Sanada

Yukimura Sanada

Apr 8, 2020
How can that happen?
It doesnt make any sense
good morning or good evening
If you spare clementique the story changes a bit, but you can still have a romance with shalltear.
for example Be attentive to his needs or if you must go on an adventure with a chosen companion shalltear.
The path will be longer but you will still be able to have the possibility of choosing her as your wife and having a child with her.

I hope I have helped you a bit.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
so does anyone have a guide on how to knock up all the girls(that can be knocked up) in one run? with console commands to reset shooting star of course

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
does confessing lock u out of content, if so do you have to choose one girl?
Confessing to one girl will lock you content with any other girl until some time, then you can choose other girl and I think that lock the content with other until some time again. That was my problem with this game aside that in one moment I couldn't get any other girl, and I don't know why, I looked everywhere, I talked with almost all of them and after some time I got tired and deleted the game.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes