tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
On Mirror CG 54 shows that drake and cassandra dialog
How can that happen?
It says in the guide "kill clementine" and have her as a wive to unlock CG 9 and cum inside her
How the hell am i supposed to do to have both clementine and shaltear children at the same time
It doesnt make any sense

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
How can that happen?
It says in the guide "kill clementine" and have her as a wive to unlock CG 9 and cum inside her
How the hell am i supposed to do to have both clementine and shaltear children at the same time
It doesnt make any sense
There are multiple ways to marry Shalltear, killing Clementine is the earliest way, but obviously that will make Cassandra impossible to get.

• Sad
Reactions: Yukimura Sanada

Yukimura Sanada

Apr 8, 2020
How can that happen?
It doesnt make any sense
good morning or good evening
If you spare clementique the story changes a bit, but you can still have a romance with shalltear.
for example Be attentive to his needs or if you must go on an adventure with a chosen companion shalltear.
The path will be longer but you will still be able to have the possibility of choosing her as your wife and having a child with her.

I hope I have helped you a bit.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
so does anyone have a guide on how to knock up all the girls(that can be knocked up) in one run? with console commands to reset shooting star of course

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
does confessing lock u out of content, if so do you have to choose one girl?
Confessing to one girl will lock you content with any other girl until some time, then you can choose other girl and I think that lock the content with other until some time again. That was my problem with this game aside that in one moment I couldn't get any other girl, and I don't know why, I looked everywhere, I talked with almost all of them and after some time I got tired and deleted the game.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
the alerts im getting from this thread combined wih the new season reminds me and makes me sad we couldnt get Renner. :cry::LOL:

Grand Duke

Jun 11, 2021
The protagonist is too dumb and it ruined the series for me. I could barely get through the anime, I only do parodies of things I'd rate 10/10, as I need to go through them multiple times (both anime and LN), I'd probably book myself to an asylum if I watched RE:ZERO again.

Also, the only waifu from RE:ZERO (imho) is Rem, I considered making a dating simulator featuring Rem only, but that'd be a side game somewhere in the future.
Something I really don't agree with lol. Re-Zero has a bunch of amazing waifus (Rem, Ram, Emilia, Priscilla, Anastatasia, Crusch, all of the witches, Frederica etc.) As well, if u really didn't like the anime I would recommend trying the WN as it goes a lot more in depth and explains Subaru's reasoning for many things which the anime fails to do so. I could see why someone would dislike Subaru if they had only watched the anime, easily in the first couple arcs.

There's really nothing more that I want in life then a re-zero game made in the quality that this game was.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes