billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Hi , I have a question , how to add Nigredo to our harem? After getting to part where she thanks us for possibilty to take care of childs in orpahange I always only get option I should go , was there some decision that decided about that if I can confess to her or only leave if there was such a decision then which one? (Sorry for my English , if something isn't understable I will try to correct myself)
kill clementine, thus far i'm fairly certain that nigredo's mansion visit is the deciding factor. and that event only happens if shalchar gets mind controlled. and to trigger mind control route you need to kill clementine.

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
please do, it seems very odd how only 2 trip companions don't have events unless already in a relationship with ainz. (even more so if you mentioned to solution you wanted to have sex with her but didn't on day 160 due to ring limit)

actually speaking of, think you could consider scripting a suspicious door event to that day? that would also solve the 4+ preg/relationship start offs with only 3 charges issue. i only got that event on that day once so far and it seems pretty unfair to rely on RNG for something like this.
This game is not meant to be completed (Gallery-wise) in a single playthrough, it is simply impossible.

The Suspicious door appears randomly in the world, the only scripted thing is that it will appear every 7 days depending on your last visit and the amount of total events.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
This game is not meant to be completed (Gallery-wise) in a single playthrough, it is simply impossible.

The Suspicious door appears randomly in the world, the only scripted thing is that it will appear every 7 days depending on your last visit and the amount of total events.
i'm not advocating for it to be, i'm advocating for every love interest to have a wife/concubine route, or nearly all with exception of clementine or nigredo type choices, obtainable in a playthough. though i do think there should be an alternate route for nigredo at some point later on, like in a hair brained scheme to get the 3 sisters to better their relations he decides to marry all of them or something.:LOL: but yea, you should understand my intent better with this.

as for the suspicious door, i know, it just sucks the ring limit is the reason 1 of the 4 gets left out on day 160 and beyond. which sure alternate paths could/will be made later on, however baring the main plot type choices, i just am trying to figure out how to get 90%+ wives/concubines in one play though knocked up. and that day bugs the ever living hell outta me because it's just beyond reach, or i have to rely on RNG... which i hate ever more than accepting that it'll be beyond reach. *facepalms*

like there's no story based reasons you couldn't start relations with arche and solution on another day. just game limitations, same with shizu and clementine pregnancy routes. or nearly the same anyways. i understand the trigger for shizu is watching kids, however such a conversation could just as easily be held on the 2 companion trip or after. and similarly for solution, but in a way that one's even more wtf if you asked to have sex with her.

sorry for the rant, just trying to make my point as clear as possible. please take this as civil discourse.

also i hope you saw the edits i made to my last long post, they are both bug or bug like and should be addressed unlike my other ramblings.:p

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmm so i checked and apparently i cant grab 2 scenes so far. the shaltear/aura/Ainz scene and the new Arche scene. and im on harem path and have them both so idk did i do something wrong?

Edit: nvr mind found them but forgot about the guild receptionist. how do i get her?

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
hmmm so i checked and apparently i cant grab 2 scenes so far. the shaltear/aura/Ainz scene and the new Arche scene. and im on harem path and have them both so idk did i do something wrong?

nvr mind found them but forgot about the guild receptionist. how do i get her?
Share the save and I can check it for you (The Shalltear/Aura one).

As for Arche, you need to have made her pregnant for the scene to appear.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Share the save and I can check it for you (The Shalltear/Aura one).

As for Arche, you need to have made her pregnant for the scene to appear.
yeah dont worry about it i found them. just cant find the guild receptionist one

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
mirror event request:
albedo and her mount 'top of the world' during that day off scene in season 2.

2nd mirror request:
albedo using her mount(or not depending) when traveling with rubedo showing exactly the dynamic between them.

3rd mirror request:
zeta, clementine, and her daughter (who i'm not remember the name of right now) training together.

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
kill clementine, thus far i'm fairly certain that nigredo's mansion visit is the deciding factor. and that event only happens if shalchar gets mind controlled. and to trigger mind control route you need to kill clementine.
I see , does it change anything if we leave or take Clementine body to Nazarick?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
mirror event request:
albedo and her mount 'top of the world' during that day off scene in season 2.

2nd mirror request:
albedo using her mount(or not depending) when traveling with rubedo showing exactly the dynamic between them.

3rd mirror request:
zeta, clementine, and her daughter (who i'm not remember the name of right now) training together.
Noted them down, I will consider them in future. Ty for the suggestions!

I also fixed the Kurome bug, however, Clementine's footjob is not really a bug and not really as optional.
Too early in the game to change it too. You can simply skip the scene with CTRL if you do not like it, that will still turn on the required flags to progress with her story.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Clementine's footjob is not really a bug and not really as optional.
Too early in the game to change it too. You can simply skip the scene with CTRL if you do not like it, that will still turn on the required flags to progress with her story.
hmm, might i ask for a second scene be added in that case? like after the first prompt a second prompt is footjob or handjob? or some other outercourse her in lead scene? having an alternative could be an option in this case no?

i'd think her giving ainz a reach around could fit with the femdom cherry vibe.

but anyways my point on the bug part of it, was that even if you talk to her and hear her out she doesn't tag along in the war. which is pretty strange, i'd think hearing her out would be the trigger rather than the scene itself. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: whenimclownin2

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
hey winterfire i have a question, what do you plan on doing after you finish this game? reason i ask is because after checking out this thread i thought to myself, 'winter's vanilla tastes would really be a good match to this series'.

i mean seriously the way you have the characters, sex scenes, and one kid per love intrest in this game is pretty much exactly what i would picture for that series. :LOL:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
hey winterfire i have a question, what do you plan on doing after you finish this game? reason i ask is because after checking out this thread i thought to myself, 'winter's vanilla tastes would really be a good match to this series'.

i mean seriously the way you have the characters, sex scenes, and one kid per love intrest in this game is pretty much exactly what i would picture for that series. :LOL:
It is a good idea, but I am already planning something else. I will consider it for the future though, ty!

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
hey winter, is there any plan for the ring (which i assume breaks level cap) that gazef entrusts to climb to show up in the game?

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
hmm, i just thought of something sickeningly sweet. supposing that the ring does get offered or gifted to ainz from climb or renner, he could then gift it to whoever ainz chooses among his wives for some extra content.

also if bad or neutral endings ever become a thing whomever you give it to could be a contributing factor to breaking out of neutral end into a 'good' slightly more villainous end.:unsure:

in other words player's choice on the 'empress' or main wife of ainz's empire and harem would matter if the empress is a lvl 100 prior to ring gifting or not. hmm, then again assuming there's the choice for ainz to keep it for himself the benifits would be roughly equal to gifting it to a lvl 100...

anyways, if gifted i could also see how it would set up who would be the recognized heir to nazz and the empire. with bonus content about how they rule after ainz steps down into retirement... assuming he ever does.

Reactions: Winterfire

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
hmm, i just thought of something sickeningly sweet. supposing that the ring does get offered or gifted to ainz from climb or renner, he could then gift it to whoever ainz chooses among his wives for some extra content.

also if bad or neutral endings ever become a thing whomever you give it to could be a contributing factor to breaking out of neutral end into a 'good' slightly more villainous end.:unsure:

in other words player's choice on the 'empress' or main wife of ainz's empire and harem would matter if the empress is a lvl 100 prior to ring gifting or not. hmm, then again assuming there's the choice for ainz to keep it for himself the benifits would be roughly equal to gifting it to a lvl 100...

anyways, if gifted i could also see how it would set up who would be the recognized heir to nazz and the empire. with bonus content about how they rule after ainz steps down into retirement... assuming he ever does.
adding to this idea, supposing a renner route is made too i wonder if ainz could lose out on the ring. not because of climb being mad about it or anything, but rather he'll treat it as memorabilia from gazef and because he wouldn't be caught up in a new romance he simply wouldn't feel a desire to give it to ainz.

hmm, but then one could argue what would be the ignition factor that would make climb want to give it to ainz in the first place? climb himself isn't one to proactively kiss ass and give tribute, well other than to his highly respected princess. so... renner's happiness? could her happiness be the deciding factor? but then that would make my prior speculation of renner x ainz route moot. seeing as he'd still likely give it as a wedding present of sorts. hmm, and here i was thinking it could be a good idea to force a choice of the ring or renner for each play-though.

welp, i guess the only thing that could cause ainz to not receive the ring would be gazef's perma death. where as sparing him or short term killing him (allowing him to be resurrected) would be the 'receive the ring' conditions. or maybe it would only be the spare him route? i wonder...:unsure:

though this is all in it's simplest form, i think there could be more elaborate setups for the ring's ownership to change. though i can't think of a good one atm.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes