Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Ok far point, but what about all the people who joined like arche, Clementine, ect...
Who can't betray ainz
Why would Ainz's children terrorize them? Especially Clementine who is much stronger than them.

will have low ram cause this game to crash hypothetical speaking
No more than any other Ren'Py game, if you are experiencing crashes always on the same spot, you are most likely using the compressed version.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Why would Ainz's children terrorize them? Especially Clementine who is much stronger than them.
To add conflict so Ainz could lecture them? I remember you did something similar with Albedo's child which immediately made her stand out from the rest, could also give Ainz the opportunity to show his children the meaning of compassion, which is a trait not many in the Tomb share (not saying they would all be sold on the idea, but it would give them something to think about). And finally, it could do something for Ainz. Could make him more humble and remember his roots, from the way I see his recent interactions, he is slowly being corrupted by the power (Leading Nazarik) he's been forced to wield. I doubt he would even remember that he was human at one point if not for the fact that he's been transmuting to his human body to satisfy his harem.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
To add conflict so Ainz could lecture them? I remember you did something similar with Albedo's child which immediately made her stand out from the rest, could also give Ainz the opportunity to show his children the meaning of compassion, which is a trait not many in the Tomb share (not saying they would all be sold on the idea, but it would give them something to think about). And finally, it could do something for Ainz. Could make him more humble and remember his roots, from the way I see his recent interactions, he is slowly being corrupted by the power (Leading Nazarik) he's been forced to wield. I doubt he would even remember that he was human at one point if not for the fact that he's been transmuting to his human body to satisfy his harem.
That's a fair point, I'll do that! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

apexslide

Jun 15, 2019
Since it's 83 pages long, I would be hard-pressed to find if this has been asked or not..
But if you accept Albedo first, you won't be able to accept Lupis when catching her. Is this intentional, or is there a way around that? It appears that the events are one-time-only and if you don't trigger them, you miss out.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Since it's 83 pages long, I would be hard-pressed to find if this has been asked or not..
But if you accept Albedo first, you won't be able to accept Lupis when catching her. Is this intentional, or is there a way around that? It appears that the events are one-time-only and if you don't trigger them, you miss out.
It is intentional, the harem route will not start until the end of season 3 (If you are familiar with the anime) or volume 9.

Some choices you make at the beginning will allow you to build a "mini-harem" right away, such as choosing Solution first (grants +1 woman), but choosing Albedo first will allow you the chance to get Shalltear as second wife... That is where I will be putting the Albedo/Shalltear threesome idea suggested above.

Reactions: apexslide

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
What happened to the fox girl prostitute? she just up and vanished after a certain point. Do we get her back somehow?

Also, do we ever get to have any fun with the blondes from that one group from when momon fought demiurge? I forget their group name.

Last edited:

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
What happened to the fox girl prostitute? she just up and vanished after a certain point. Do we get her back somehow?
she later becomes a gold token for the green hole on floor 6 a bit after S3 story wise. same with the ratgirl if you choose her instead. but only if you pick them up before the war empire/kingdom war.

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018

Also, do we ever get to have any fun with the blondes from that one group from when momon fought demiurge? I forget their group name.
You mean Evileye? Her route began for a while now, and she will have an important role from that point till its ending.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Hm something else i noticed, what happened to the undead/necro girl? ive not found her in e rantel graveyard? i did just now get fox girl though.

Also, apparently Shalltear is my concubine? What? ive turned her down when i had a choice hoping for Solution, how did she magically become my Concubine? So lost.

Also Also, why does the Empress go from having small boobs to milk jugs in 1 day? Lol. (Misc CG 44 & 46)

Last edited:

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
Only Mare's gold token, which is separate from the main storyline.
Had to do it because people kept asking for him :p
and the people demand more

It is intentional, the harem route will not start until the end of season 3 (If you are familiar with the anime) or volume 9.

Some choices you make at the beginning will allow you to build a "mini-harem" right away, such as choosing Solution first (grants +1 woman), but choosing Albedo first will allow you the chance to get Shalltear as second wife... That is where I will be putting the Albedo/Shalltear threesome idea suggested above.
Is it possible to have shalltear as the first wife and albedo as the second.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Is it possible to have shalltear as the first wife and albedo as the second.
i was wondering the same thing myself once, it seems like it sorta is... but not really either. shalchair can be solo married after the empire/kingdom war of s3. however albedo can only become a concubine later on if she isn't married early on. thus far anyways... and albedo concubine route doesn't give a child yet either, or possibly at all.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Well i wish i knew that before hand, i thought it was just Fox/Rat ... next time ill go necro girl i guess hehe.

I wonder if these are bugs though?
"Also, apparently Shalltear is my concubine? What? ive turned her down when i had a choice hoping for Solution, how did she magically become my Concubine? So lost.

Also Also, why does the Empress go from having small boobs to milk jugs in 1 day? Lol. (Misc CG 44 & 46)"

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes