billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
i suspect a bug with shalchair but i have been busy indulging in another game atm to test my theory. similarly i was going late game (after war) marriage with someone (don't remember atm but i remember some flavor text being diffrent and was interested) and somehow ended up solo marrying shalchair. there might be an early flag that triggers it with one of the scenes without ainz having sex with her if you go ainz stag until after the war. is my current suspicion if anyone else wants to test it atm. i'll probably bother after R45 comes out. but until then it'd be swell if someone did it before me! :p

imo in that specific scenario where ainz doesn't marry anyone it'd be nice if there was a accept/reject/concubine promp for her, if it ainz drags his feet in crossing the line post war announcement.

speaking of that Winterfire any chance we could get a scene or more like that with albedo and/or shalltear questioning and confronting ainz if he goes unmarried (maybe even no concubines) for that long, but showed prior interest in them? maybe even including a variant where he has sex with only prostitutes? imo there's no way albedo doesn't knows about it. so i think that could bring some major character development to ainz (based on player choices) and those who question or confront him.

Last edited:

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Now that you mention it, the only thing i could think of for a possible coding would be Shaltear/Arche scene? i think it referenced her as concubine after that

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Now that you mention it, the only thing i could think of for a possible coding would be Shaltear/Arche scene? i think it referenced her as concubine after that
Yes, it is not a bug. By doing her scene you pretty much make a choice.
It may not make much sense at first, but you can assume Ainz will not stop to just one-time sex, during time skips Ainz will spend time with Shalltear or whoever you have upon that point (Mentioned through texts a few times, too).

Also Also, why does the Empress go from having small boobs to milk jugs in 1 day? Lol. (Misc CG 44 & 46)"
Misc 44 is bugged, thought she'd need more tits and a few extra changes but forgot to apply that on her old CG.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
So i remember doing Albedo in a playthrough ages ago and there was a bit of fanfaire for her having kid, why is it not the same for Solution? That pretty much went "Do you want kids or not" and a few days later with 0 indication that solution even came back u get a kid saying have a fun day at work papa lol.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
So i remember doing Albedo in a playthrough ages ago and there was a bit of fanfaire for her having kid, why is it not the same for Solution? That pretty much went "Do you want kids or not" and a few days later with 0 indication that solution even came back u get a kid saying have a fun day at work papa lol.

Python:
            Solution "I would say at least a week, two weeks in the worst case scenario."
            Ainz "Eeh?! That quickly?"
            Solution "Yes."
            Ainz "Hm... Should not be a problem then."
            Solution "I will be leaving shortly then. I hope to be back as soon as possible, Ainz-sama... With our daughter."

Slime's reproduction is fast and unlike other races, Zeta is by all means a clone of Solution, hence why the protagonist's skin color won't affect her.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Python:
            Solution "I would say at least a week, two weeks in the worst case scenario."
            Ainz "Eeh?! That quickly?"
            Solution "Yes."
            Ainz "Hm... Should not be a problem then."
            Solution "I will be leaving shortly then. I hope to be back as soon as possible, Ainz-sama... With our daughter."

Slime's reproduction is fast and unlike other races, Zeta is by all means a clone of Solution, hence why the protagonist's skin color won't affect her.
Nah, i get that, but there was nothing about her returning and introducing the daughter to Ainz, it was more like ... you goto the throne room and randomly have a daughter saying have a nice day at work dad! and ainz being like ... since when?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Nah, i get that, but there was nothing about her returning and introducing the daughter to Ainz, it was more like ... you goto the throne room and randomly have a daughter saying have a nice day at work dad! and ainz being like ... since when?
Those things happen off-screen, or as flavor text in 1-2 sentences.
Most of those things are actually written (to avoid plot holes and have some linearity in what I am trying to tell on each event), but I have to edit them out in order to keep behind only the essential things that I believe would be interesting to read. It is one of the reasons why I do not write events directly in the game, but externally.

It may not make much sense or even seem detrimental, but as a player I would not want to read mundane things without a purpose at the end.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Those things happen off-screen, or as flavor text in 1-2 sentences.
Most of those things are actually written (to avoid plot holes and have some linearity in what I am trying to tell on each event), but I have to edit them out in order to keep behind only the essential things that I believe would be interesting to read. It is one of the reasons why I do not write events directly in the game, but externally.

It may not make much sense or even seem detrimental, but as a player I would not want to read mundane things without a purpose at the end.
might i suggest making them as simple optional events in that case? because i for one would like more of the mundane to better immerse myself.

hmm thinking about it, you could put a preference tag in the settings for the category of 'filler'. thus any mundane non-mirror events that directly involve ainz could be filtered out if the player so chooses.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
might i suggest making them as simple optional events in that case? because i for one would like more of the mundane to better immerse myself.

hmm thinking about it, you could put a preference tag in the settings for the category of 'filler'. thus any mundane non-mirror events that directly involve ainz could be filtered out if the player so chooses.
It is not really filler or anything like that, just my way of writing and part of my editing process.
It is for the same reason why the whole Carne Village arc was skipped (I knew I'd have to use that part on some characters as flashback, and did not want to write the same thing twice).

I get some people may not like it, but it gives more value to the existing dialogue and less reason to skip it.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
was waiting for Brita for a while but i dont think im gonna make that trade off :LOL:.

and im too lazy to go back so i'll just take this loss o_O
Her death changes quite a few things, not just Brita's existence

Seido

Jun 17, 2017
Loving the game. Have multiple playthroughs too.

Question, how to unlock Clementine's last scene?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Loving the game. Have multiple playthroughs too.

Question, how to unlock Clementine's last scene?
From the walkthrough:
On day 78, if you have killed Clementine and then took her body to be turned into a mummy, you will be finding her in your chambers. Choose to "Let her continue" to unlock this CG.

Seido

Jun 17, 2017
From the walkthrough:
On day 78, if you have killed Clementine and then took her body to be turned into a mummy, you will be finding her in your chambers. Choose to "Let her continue" to unlock this CG.
Oh thanks!. By the way, who is Brita?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Oh thanks!. By the way, who is Brita?
The Red headed adventurer who first appears in E-Rantel when Ainz (As Momon) joins up the adventurer's guild.
On your first encounter, you break her potion by mistake and you hand her a new one... Which is how you get to meet Nfirea later on in the story.

Seido

Jun 17, 2017
The Red headed adventurer who first appears in E-Rantel when Ainz (As Momon) joins up the adventurer's guild.
On your first encounter, you break her potion by mistake and you hand her a new one... Which is how you get to meet Nfirea later on in the story.
Ah, her! She ends up in Carne Village later in the story, if I remember correctly. Any events or just the sprite for the current update?

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes