Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Why does Lakyus need to keep her virginity? I looked at the wiki a little and dont really see why it would be needed? but maybe i didnt look hard enough.

VASH581

Dec 19, 2020
I'm new to this game. First let me tell you that as a LN reader I find this game very interesting! It's fun to see the plots that were unexplored in LN. Good job!

Now I have some questions:

1. Currently I'm doing a LN playthrough, i.e. making every choices as close to LN as possible except the choices that I don't think will change the main plot. However I found that War on Re-Estize is very different from LN vol14. (Nazarick didn't kill 90% population & flatten cities, Zanack isn't dead, etc) Is this one of the alternate plots? Did I choose something wrong before?

2. When new official LN get released in the future will you change the content of this game accordingly?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I'm new to this game. First let me tell you that as a LN reader I find this game very interesting! It's fun to see the plots that were unexplored in LN. Good job!

Now I have some questions:

1. Currently I'm doing a LN playthrough, i.e. making every choices as close to LN as possible except the choices that I don't think will change the main plot. However I found that War on Re-Estize is very different from LN vol14. (Nazarick didn't kill 90% population & flatten cities, Zanack isn't dead, etc) Is this one of the alternate plots? Did I choose something wrong before?

2. When new official LN get released in the future will you change the content of this game accordingly?
1. LN 14 is the last one for quite a long time, while I loved reading it, I could not fully integrate it in the game because the decision of flattening the whole Re-Estize Kingdom would go against what I have planned for Slane Theocracy's reaction, Minotaur King's decision, and so on.

I also think that flattening the whole Re-Estize Kingdom goes against what Momonga had been working for during all this time, unless he had a sudden change of heart.

2. No, the game will be long completed by then. I have even planned a sequel for Overlord H based on its ending, which will most likely be different from the future canon one.
I might make another Overlord game in future, when all the LNs have been released, but not a VN.

Reactions: byran47

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Why does Lakyus need to keep her virginity? I looked at the wiki a little and dont really see why it would be needed? but maybe i didnt look hard enough.

I guess she could still give that up for true love, but that is way past Momonga.
Neither of them have any interest for each other, I would need to write a whole route, with a different introduction, to make that happen.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Ah, never thought it was because of her armor, i thought it was more political or something. Still interesting though.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
I have even planned a sequel for Overlord H based on its ending
So does this mean there'll only be one ending for this game or will the sequel be based off one of the endings? Will our choices in this game effect the sequel in any way (Eg: Certain characters being alive/ in Momonga's Harem and their children)?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
So does this mean there'll only be one ending for this game or will the sequel be based off one of the endings? Will our choices in this game effect the sequel in any way (Eg: Certain characters being alive/ in Momonga's Harem and their children)?
Yes, in this game there will be only a single ending, but the more children you will have, the better it will be (The reason is something you'll find out in the next build).

The sequel will be very far in the future, so I do not expect anyone to hold their saves nor to replay the game in order to get different outcomes... That would be an annoying chore.
I could either make the harem canon for the sequel, or add a way to toggle on/off characters at the beginning.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
More children = more sacrafices for ultimate power! then you go to do a ritual that makes you a permanent unkillable existance in that world. finally you shackle yggdrasil and in its last ditch effort it explodes the world.

you wake up in your bed on earth in cold sweat, weeping that it was all just a dream ...

---

Honestly though, with how many people have asked, i think Harem Canon might work? But i mean, not everyones harem is the same, i bet some killed off Best Waifu, stabby girl, and the other possible ones to nix and others probly want everyone possible heh.

No idea how difficult it would be, but could do some kinda Dragon Age thing, where you ask questions if you killed anyone or something, but that might be a huge pita in the long run with how many optionals there were for killing off people.

locomakle

Dec 12, 2017
Overlord H [R45] Winterfire

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.94 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.93 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 675 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 658 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
(Though someone else told you but even I almost missed it) Both Compressed Links are down JokerLeader

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Shame that Ainz wont be able to bang Enri, Tuare or Renner, dont know why dev insist on making them unattainable, but yeah my like for this game kinda dimmed after i found that out, because it feels restricting knowing that some of the girls i was interested in seeing with Ainz are off-limits so to speak... may I ask dev to reconsider this? :confused:
No, NTR is immoral.

3ceratop5

Mar 26, 2020
It's not netori if you make the girls fall for Ainz without them falling for the others lol... besides killing and torturing is also immoral yet it exists in the game, so i dont really see what the big deal is. But hey, its your game so you do what feels best for you i guess...
Does a harem count as netori but like for girls? Does that make harems immoral? Just saw the clementine mummy scene "ntr is bad". he literally stated his postion on it in the game. p.s. love the game Mr. Winterfire.

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
At some point I would like to make a side game about Nfirea and Enri, I do not want to burn away a whole character just to put 1-2 scenes in this one when I can make a whole route in future.

Tuare is a big no no, no one steals away Sebas' waifu, not even Momonga! :geek:

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Shame that Ainz wont be able to bang Enri, Tuare or Renner, dont know why dev insist on making them unattainable, but yeah my like for this game kinda dimmed after i found that out, because it feels restricting knowing that some of the girls i was interested in seeing with Ainz are off-limits so to speak... may I ask dev to reconsider this? :confused:
what about Crusch lulu? should ainz bang her too? :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
At some point I would like to make a side game about Nfirea and Enri, I do not want to burn away a whole character just to put 1-2 scenes in this one when I can make a whole route in future.
i dont think i care enough about Enri to justify playing as Nfirea. :sneaky:

but i am curious abot what the next project would be. as much as id like an Overlord H sequel. i wouldnt mind an original story.
if its another fantasy game awesome. if its another isekai game also cool.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Overlord H [R45] Winterfire

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.94 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.93 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 675 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 658 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Bro JokerLeader, can you re upload compressed for PC please?

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes